We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Bug Reports - Event Cover | Forum

Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Nov 23 '14
Let me know about all bugs or troubles 
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Nov 24 '14
Hello,

It is strange, I tested the feature and it works without issues on my demo. It might be a conflict with plugins or theme on your site. Could you send me your site url, I will check it and tell you what caused the issue.

Kenneth
Kenneth Jan 6 '15

Quote from Sergey Kambalin Hello,

It is strange, I tested the feature and it works without issues on my demo. It might be a conflict with plugins or theme on your site. Could you send me your site url, I will check it and tell you what caused the issue.

Hey having issue getting the events to work 100% when I try to invite it says there is no users. Also the user hints won't pop up. The invite is a huge problem I need fixed hah. Anyhow I can PM you my info so you can pop on as admin and in FTP to test things out. I suspect SEO plug-in causing issues but I can't really remove it because it helps my site out A LOT!

Kenneth
Kenneth Jan 15 '15
Been over a week, Any updates?
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Jan 15 '15
Hello,

Sorry, I missed this topic. I tested the issue on your site. I can fix the issue on your site, but I need ftp access to do it. 

Sorry for delay.

Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Apr 22 '15
Hello Briez,

It seems to be a theme issue. I need test it on your site. Could you PM me your site url and test user login.

Ruben
Ruben Jun 21 '15
I'm also having trouble with the invite function, we clicked it show no users..
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Jun 22 '15
Hello Ruben,

I need test the issues on your site. Could you send me your site url.

Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Jul 6 '15
Brian,

Answered in this thread:

http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/38883

Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Oct 1 '16
Lorin,

Your question is not related to Event Cover plugin. The bug is in plugin Events and the report should be addressed to Oxwall support team.

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Mar 9 '17
Hi

All my mebers is free upload any event cover they want with out any moderator or admin approve the image first?

Can you add this so we not get many unwated event covers uploaded tha we have no controll what they upload

thank you for understanding

This topic is sticky
You do not have permission to reply this topic