We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

User Paid, But Photo was not promoted - Promo Box | Forum

Jobee Bendijo
Jobee Bendijo Dec 19 '14
I have the PayPal billing plugin, and everything in the Promo Box plugin seems to work perfectly with it, and I received the PayPal payment, except it didn't promote the user's photo. I had to do it manually through my admin account.

Oxwall CandyStore
Oxwall CandyStore Dec 20 '14
Was your paypal transaction registered in your site admin panel Finance page?
Jobee Bendijo
Jobee Bendijo Dec 20 '14
No, it was not registered in the finance page. But the payment was received in my PayPal account. 
The Forum post is edited by Jobee Bendijo Dec 20 '14
Oxwall CandyStore
Oxwall CandyStore Dec 21 '14

Quote from Jobee Bendijo No, it was not registered in the finance page. But the payment was received in my PayPal account. 

This might mean that you do not have your PayPal account (or PayPal plugin) properly configured. You can contact me via PM if you need assistance with configuring your paypal account
Jobee Bendijo
Jobee Bendijo Dec 22 '14
It has worked perfectly with every other plugin that integrates with it for the past 2 years. There's nothing to configure in the PayPal plugin other than entering your PayPal merchant ID, which I have done. That is the only configuration of the PayPal plugin. 

Oxwall CandyStore
Oxwall CandyStore Dec 23 '14

Quote from Jobee Bendijo It has worked perfectly with every other plugin that integrates with it for the past 2 years. There's nothing to configure in the PayPal plugin other than entering your PayPal merchant ID, which I have done. That is the only configuration of the PayPal plugin. 

I cannot reproduce this issue on my installation. But I'm willing to help you resolve the issue. Could you send me sql dump file of your ow_base_log table? I need to check if there are any error in the logs.
You do not have permission to reply this topic