We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Points dont display all the time - Membership Level | Forum

Jahmarley Henry
Jahmarley Henry Feb 22 '15
I installed this plugin over a week ago and selected for points to be calculated from user activity however, most times points are displaying as 0 instead of showing the amounts collected.

The Top Level Membrs page doesnt display leading accounts correctly as points are not being recognized.

I am using the minimalistic theme with oxwall 1.7.2

Seeking your assistance in resolving this issue

Purusothaman Ramanujam
Dear Sir,

Does this happen for all users who is having activity? What are the points type you selected in admin settings?
Jahmarley Henry
Jahmarley Henry Feb 23 '15
Hi,

Thank you for your response. My network is in the beginners stage so theres only a handfull of accounts.

I have selected the Number of User Activites option:

The amount of users displayed in the All top level members page will vary... one is being displayed at the moment:

To the left is an image that shows an account that has earned points by making blog posts on the network. Note that the points are currently showing as 0 and the account is not being displayed on the All Top Level Members page. However, somethimes while blogs are being posted the points are calculated correctly and the account is displayed on the All top level members page.

As mentioned above, there is only a handfull of accounts at the moment and they all have the same issue.

Thnx for your assistance

Jahmarley Henry
While I was writting this post, I requested for some activity to be done on the account that showed 0 points. As you can see in the image on the left, the account accepted some friend requests and points are once again being displayed. The account is also showing on the leaderboard again. 

This tends to happen with all accounts and then after a while they are displaying 0 points again.

Thank you

Jahmarley Henry
I have just checked again. The following image will show that the original account that was being displayed in the All Top Level members page screenshot above is no longer being displayed but the 2nd account which was mentioned above that had points displayed after adding friends is now the only account showing:

Jahmarley Henry
As you can see in the following screenshot... there are no points being recognized now and no accounts listed on the All Top Level Members page

Purusothaman Ramanujam
Can you please PM your site url and login details to check?
Jahmarley Henry
Jahmarley Henry Feb 26 '15
Hi Purusothaman... PM sent thnx
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Thanks Sir. replied in PM too.
Jahmarley Henry
Jahmarley Henry Feb 28 '15
Ty Purusothaman :)
Taylor
Taylor Apr 1 '15
I am having the same problem
Purusothaman Ramanujam
I acknowledge on this issue. I will try to find the reason soon.
Hadi Kamell
Hadi Kamell Jun 23 '15
Hi
i have same problem :(
Please guide to solve it
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Thanks for the details. It helps. Will look on the issue.
Bruce Tran
Bruce Tran Apr 20 '17
Hi Perus, has this bug been fixed on your latest version?
Purusothaman Ramanujam
I am testing this changes.
Marius
Marius Nov 16 '18
Hi Purus, 

This plugin is updated ?

You do not have permission to reply this topic