We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Dont work so well - Allows simply to add multiple videos from Youtube on index page, dashboard or group page. Allows to set start time and end time of video. | Forum

Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Feb 27 '15
First I paste a video link from youtube. So I click on "Add video" then I get an error message, it did not work! But if I press the enter key on the keyboard, then I get an error message, but the video is visible. Well, then I will insert video nr2. Same problem here, but it looks like I've got two videos. Then click Save with the result that there may be visible only 1 video, which has no preview, just black. Not particularly useful plugin as it works now.. Se the video:

The Forum post is edited by Ketil Ervik Feb 27 '15
Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Feb 27 '15
A correction, preview works

And I miss possible understood this with more videos! It is a playlist you create, not more videos side by side!

Your info about plugin

"Allows simply to add multiple videos from Youtube on index page, dashboard or groups page. Allows to set start time and end time of video."

It should also stood
"
You can create a playlist of videos you collect in this plugin"
I do not think most understand your brief info about exactly that!
I found this out myself.

Give this smart plug right info. Dishes you away error messages, the price is right.
The Forum post is edited by Ketil Ervik Feb 27 '15
jk
jk Mar 10 '15
Hi Linuxgnu

Sorry for delay and thank you for your report.

I will change plugin description and fix trouble with "Add video" as soon as possible.

Best wishes,

JK

Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Mar 10 '15
Thanks for that jk
Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Apr 25 '15
Cant add movie from youtube here! Have you fix that you promice?
Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik May 4 '15
Try again after uppdate, but same problems, no video here, onely error

Usless i uinstall this plugin, dont work.

I think you have same problem vid your plugin. Se the link:

http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/36361?page=1#post-146651

The Forum post is edited by Ketil Ervik May 7 '15
You do not have permission to reply this topic