We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

does this work with all themes? - Profile Cover | Forum

Elizabeth
Elizabeth Jun 15 '15
Will this work with the Twitox theme? Also, it seems a bit expensive for just giving you the ability to add something that is standard on nearly every other script. It's nice that Oxwall is free b/c by the time you pay for a search box, the ability to add a cover image, a theme and a few other basic necessities, you're well over $100. B/c these misc. plugins are so pricey and so many are needed, I'm debating whether to just shell out the money for phpfox or similar.

Anyway, just some feedback on pricing. I have to review everything I need, total it and see if it's better to invest in another script that has most of the features or use this and piecemeal together all the elements.

Thanks.
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Jun 15 '15
Hello,

Twitox theme since is non standard, commercial theme and I did not test the plugin on the theme. So I cannot guarantee that the plugin will work without issues on this theme. But there are should not be any issues if the theme conforms all Oxwall standards.

You do not have permission to reply this topic