We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

support - oxsoft_date_pro | Forum

Felipe Ra
Felipe Ra Jan 17 '16
Thank you for your fast reply, solved!
Swinginpdx
Swinginpdx Feb 2 '16
Hello,

I recently re-activated the newest version of sweet date after purchasing it last year.  While logged into a computer, it looks amazing and the issues I seemed to have before have all been fixed.  The problem is, when anyone goes to the website and if they are not currently logged in, it takes them to a static "join" page without an option to "login".  The only way for anyone to "login" is to add "/sign-in" to the end of the web address.  While that is not an issue for me, since I know about this and can easily add that and save the new address in my bookmarks, that is not the case for my members, who will be quite confused if they go to our website and the login is no longer there.  I have had to use a different theme temporarily so that my members can continue to access the site, although I would really like to switch back to sweet date as soon as I can.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

Sprintally®
Sprintally® Feb 3 '16
can you please share us the screenshot by private message ? we will be helpful to improve the template .
Kuido
Kuido Mar 1 '16

hi,

i have changed all html texts to my language, but still in first page it is in english. Like i understand, then there are 3 html page what need to translate and i translated it, but not changing. I haved clean my browser history and clean my computer, but nothing

Sprintally®
Sprintally® Mar 1 '16
wait theme will update within 24 hr   wich included translatable plugin .     you need to change those lines with text key while values are in plugin . keep patients for good things .
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Mar 2 '16
please update the theme to latest version .
Kuido
Kuido Mar 4 '16

Quote from Sprintally Solutions please update the theme to latest version .
I use skadate, so work this update to skadate too, landing page and so on
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Mar 4 '16
yes ! theme is made for both oxwall and skadate . you need to install the plugin included to the theme zip folder .
Kuido
Kuido Mar 4 '16

Quote from Sprintally Solutions yes ! theme is made for both oxwall and skadate . you need to install the plugin included to the theme zip folder .
do i get then same landingpage like your screenshot #1. its looks good :)
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Mar 4 '16
of course you will get the same ! and please don't forget to install the plugin which is under theme zip file and before install please read the help file attached under theme archive . 
Kuido
Kuido Mar 6 '16
Hi,

So i updated, but still this old frontpage. Nothing to change, version is 3.0.1

Sprintally®
Sprintally® Mar 6 '16
did you install the plugin included to the theme archive ? did put extra values for other languages ? go to admin > settings > language > choose sweetdate plugin > choose language > put values for different languages > save > clear the cache . 
Kuido
Kuido Mar 9 '16
Yes i have installed this plugin and  i have language values too. But my index page is still old. You can check http://seksikad.ee

I open it for different browsers, but all is same, cache is cleaned

Sprintally®
Sprintally® Mar 9 '16
delete the theme folder completely then extract the theme archive . if you can't do it by yourself we will help you don't worry about .
Kuido
Kuido Mar 10 '16

Quote from Sprintally Solutions delete the theme folder completely then extract the theme archive . if you can't do it by yourself we will help you don't worry about .
hi, i deleted and upload again, but now my landing page is messed. check it http://seksikad.ee
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Mar 10 '16
please give me your c-panel details by private message including link .
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Mar 10 '16
you don't know how to clean oxwall cache ? lol see now .   

https://docs.oxwall.org/plugin-tuts:enable-debug  " you need to read this tutorial 

The Forum post is edited by Sprintally® Mar 10 '16
Jimmy
Jimmy Mar 24 '16
Hello impossible to download the plugin

400 Bad RequestThe plain HTTP request was sent to HTTPS port

Thanks Jimmy
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Mar 24 '16
this is a oxwall store error . try after few time or please contact oxwall store moderation team .  
Jimmy
Jimmy Mar 24 '16
Thanks @Sprintally
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »
This topic is sticky
You do not have permission to reply this topic