We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

For those having trouble with the news feed in 1.3.2 | Forum

Mark
Mark Apr 13 '12

Quote from Lucas Nelson I may have misunderstood the reason behind this thread - I was linked over here from this topic - http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/3971...

My issue is that I cannot delete a user - everything else seems to be functioning fine on the site...

i linked you in after asking the question does it load a darkened page, have you tried deleting via the admin panel? does it allow you to delete other parts such as photos or groups? and does your mysql user have privileges to delete?
Michael I.
Michael I. May 3 '12
Lucas, can you check your website page where you delete members using Firebug Console? Does it display any errors?
farhan
farhan Jun 24
US NEWS: Steve Bannon ordered to jail by July 1 for contempt of Congress, a significant legal ruling in his case. Important news
Post Minder
Post Minder Jul 2
Custom kitchen cabinets offer the perfect blend of style and practicality, designed to meet your unique needs and preferences. Whether you prefer modern minimalism or classic elegance, custom cabinets can be crafted to match your vision, providing optimal storage solutions and seamless integration with your kitchen layout. custom kitchen cabinets
farhan
farhan Jul 14
Shop rigorously tested products meeting the highest quality standards. Learn more. lab supplies & equipment
james
james Jul 16
Awseome article, I am a big believer in posting comments on blogs to inform the blog writers know that they’ve added some thing worthwhile to the world wide web! 레플리카
james
james Jul 16
This is the appropriate weblog for wishes to be made aware of this topic. You already know a great deal its nearly not easy to argue along (not that I really would want…HaHa). You certainly put a different spin with a topic thats been revealed for years. Excellent stuff, just great! 레플리카사이트
Pages: « 1 2