We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

No photos shown for custom categories (Oxwall 1.7.5) - Advanced Photo | Forum

Alain
Alain Aug 25 '15
There seems to be a bug in this plugin when used on Oxwall 1.7.5.  It is showing me albums from a specific custome category but it is never showing me the photos that belong to such category.

I had also one strange event that there was suddenly a picture from someone else's album in mine after adding new pictures.  That happend only once so far but I have my fears.

As in the printscreen, nothing happens when I click the "Portrait" category except for the progress bar that appeared for a few seconds.

Attachments:
  Screen Shot 08-25-15 at 11.09 PM.PNG (2403Kb)
iDragon Solution Co., Ltd
We will focus on this.
Alain
Alain Aug 26 '15
Hi ! Thanks for your attention to this.

In the meanwhile, I must just admit that the module started to work when I disabled the Debug and the Dev mode in /ow_includes/config.php.  It was in a test environment after all.

A similar mystery with the unexpected photo did not reoccur.  If it does, I'll let you know after being sure what happened.

I discovered another issue that occurred when I used the secondary language interface (Dutch language).  First, it didn't show me anything at all.  Then I translated everything and it was still the same problem.  Finally, I replaced the word "foto's" by "fotos" and then a bit later all pictures appeared.  I'm not sure if an apostrophe really caused the problem.

I'm happy with the module now.  It's looks better than the standard Photo view.

I'm going to change my review with this positive evolution.

With kind regards,

Alain.

iDragon Solution Co., Ltd

Quote from AlainFinally, I replaced the word "foto's" by "fotos" and then a bit later all pictures appeared.  I'm not sure if an apostrophe really caused the problem.
Please help to clarify this case, we tried to reproduce it but have no luck.
You do not have permission to reply this topic