We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Responsive Ads not showing - Advertisement | Forum

Tom
Tom Sep 28 '15
Can we get some support on this? I am trying to add them to the top of the new default banner and that are not showing. I see Google's "advertisement" little text, but no actual advert.

Thanks for the support!
Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Sep 28 '15
What is your software version and plugin version?
Tom
Tom Sep 29 '15
Platform version 1.8.0 (build 9900)

Not sure where to check the plugin version, but I assume it's the current market one. I don't see any update option for it.

Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Oct 5 '15
We cannot reproduce this, please provide the code you're using.
Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Oct 5 '15
Also, check whether you have google ad block extension enabled.
Tom
Tom Oct 6 '15
Its the default responsive code from google where it stretches on both up and down, left and right. I think its the first option. No Ad block is not on.

I've kinda abandon ad-sense anyway and begun selling merch as ad sense was a waste of time. 

The Forum post is edited by Tom Oct 6 '15
Balt Hazar
Balt Hazar Oct 7 '15
Hi there,
I'have a simillar issue on my site but the differents are adsense banners (responsive and fixed size too) doesnt work on top and bottom too. Sidebar works like a charm. (Booth type)
I use Skadate (9950). Platform version: 1.8.0 (9900) and the latest Advertisement plugin.  My website is iranynemetorszag.com/tarskereso/
Any help appreciated.
Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Oct 8 '15
I'm sorry but we do not provide assistance to Skadate clients, contact their support to resolve your issue.
You do not have permission to reply this topic