We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

IMPORTANT! Installation instructions - AddPipe Video Profiles | Forum

Octavian from Pipe
Octavian from Pipe Oct 2 '15

Here's how to get the Video Profiles plugin working in less than a minute:

Part 1: Getting the plugin on your website

1. Download the plugin archive addpipe-full.zip from this download link

2. Unzip the archive, it contains a folder named addpipe-full

4. Upload everything from inside the addpipe-full folder (namely the ow_plugins and ow_system_plugins folders) to your Oxwall installation folder. No files will be overwritten.

5. Sign in to Oxwall's admin area and click Install.

Part 2: Connecting the plugin to your Pipe account

1. Sign in to your Pipe account at https://addpipe.com (create a free account here if you don't have one)

2. Once signed in navigate to the Webhook tab and create a new webhook of type video_transcoded and enter the web address (URL) where your Oxwall installation is located. For example http://your-site.com/. Make sure you end the URL with a a trailing slash.

3. In the Pipe account area go to  Settings (top right), copy the account hash

4. In the Oxwall backend go to the AddPipe Video Profiles plugin and enter the above copied account hash

Done! Members will now be able to record videos, Pipe will notify your website about newly recorded videos, and the videos will thus show up on that user's profile page.

For support, please email us at hello@addpipe.com.

The Forum post is edited by Octavian from Pipe Dec 21 '16
Marcel
Marcel Oct 3 '15
I can not create an account there?

Thanks for signing up! We'll let you know when Pipes's ready for more users.???
Carlos Pires Corrente
impossible to create accounts...
Octavian from Pipe
Octavian from Pipe Oct 5 '15

Quote from Marcel I can not create an account there?

Thanks for signing up! We'll let you know when Pipes's ready for more users.???
Hello Marcel, please subscribe for an invite in the Early Access Program: https://addpipe.com/#signup

We do our best to invite everyone, that's why a confirmation e-mail may take from hours to days to get to you. 

During the Early Access Program you can use the service for free.

The Forum post is edited by Octavian from Pipe Oct 6 '15
ketkew
ketkew Oct 5 '15
And when do you need a paid account? According to the terms and conditions it will become available?
Octavian from Pipe
Octavian from Pipe Oct 6 '15

Quote from ketkew And when do you need a paid account? According to the terms and conditions it will become available?
Hello,

You can use if for free during the Early Access Program. There will be a free plan aswell after the end of the EAP program.

The Forum post is edited by Octavian from Pipe Oct 13 '15
ketkew
ketkew Oct 6 '15

Quote from Add Pipe
Quote from ketkew And when do you need a paid account? According to the terms and conditions it will become available?
Hello,

You can use if for free during the Early Access Program. There will be a free plan aswell after the end of the beta access.

Sounds, great, thanks :)
Bresdel Inc
Bresdel Inc Oct 10 '15
We can not thank you create an account to check or guide us
bob
bob Oct 11 '15
Can't get this installed, it is not made like other plugins can it be made so it can be downloaded and installed like the others
ketkew
ketkew Oct 24 '15
Sign-up link received, thanks. I will test it soon :)
ketkew
ketkew Oct 26 '15
I installed the plugin successful.
However it was done manually as described in the manual you really need to add the support that users can upload your plugin via the OW plugin admin.

I'm behind a proxy right now and I'm unable to connect to the addpipe.com service during video recording. I would test it again once I'm back home without the proxy..
The Forum post is edited by ketkew Oct 26 '15
Jason
Jason Mar 25 '21
I don't see anything past 2015 here, is adpipe still a go?
Rustom Ajallbert
Rustom Ajallbert Nov 28 '21
Any more updates to this?
Robin Cook
Robin Cook Sep 5 '23
https://www.bobcleanswindows.com/
The Forum post is edited by Robin Cook Sep 5 '23
This topic is sticky
You do not have permission to reply this topic