We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Stops my website from working - Advertisement | Forum

Taylor
Taylor Nov 20 '15
I just activated this plugin and when I tried to go to my home page I got a blank white page with this error message "The requested URL /e500.php was not found on this server". When I deactivated the plugin and went to the home page everything went back to normal. Is there a way to fix this?
Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Nov 25 '15
install Geolocation IP database plugin first and then try to activate the plugin back
Taylor
Taylor Dec 6 '15
I just installed the Geolocation IP database plugin and reactivated the advertisement plugin but it stopped my website from working again. I still get the same error message
Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Dec 7 '15
Taylor, do you have e500.php file in the root of the software?
Taylor
Taylor Dec 7 '15
I don't know how to code or anything but I figured out how to fix it last night. I enabled debug mode and it said that the video plus plugin was the problem so I changed the code that it said was wrong in the video plus plugin and it worked. Thank you for the help though.
Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Dec 8 '15
Ok, thanks for letting us know.
Please contact plugin developer to resolve the issue with the video plus plugin.
You do not have permission to reply this topic