We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Updates that will take the lead - Video Instant Messenger | Forum

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Dec 11 '15
I hope this video chat plugin will work together with skadates mobile apps then i will give it 10 stars of 10 that day.

I really hope there is a plan like that ....

And one more things that out of this topic maybe....

A smiley plugin that works on mobile apps and the skadate website. 

Mobile apps with no fun smileys to send are no mobile apps that people would bee so happy to use and boring quickly in this competions about mobile apps.

The smiley app on this oxwall store is not work 100% and it would not work with the mobile apps. 

please improve that 2 things,

At least start with the smiley plugin for all platforms, then skadate is a fully complete leader on complete dating solutions in my opinion but i have only try skadate yet.

Thanks for make the site better and better and make better plugins 

i will still use Skadate and wait for the 2 updates i hope in near feature because i see improvment all the time from skadate

/Marcus

Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Dec 14 '15
Marcus, we have plans to implement our Video Chat into the Mobile apps, but I don't have any details or time estimate to share for now though.

You may want to submit this as a new feature suggestion (http://suggest.skadate.com/), so we can set its priority higher in the dev plan if the demand exists (i.e. others also vote for it).

Thank you for the feedback.

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Dec 16 '15
Hi 

i very disapointed on Skalfa that not take this smilies plugin seriously and close suggestion that have over 20 in votes.

look this link 

http://suggest.skadate.com/forums/243688-suggest-features-for-skadate/suggestions/6391729-smilies-in-the-chat-forum

How is it possible make suggestions coming real in future when close suggestions all the time?

I ca not imagine that no one have ever wanted this stickers or smilies plugin become reality on a skadate site. 

This was the first thing i notice was very bad and i mean very bad that not skadate has development when stickers or smilies is the best thing you can have for a dating site. 

I mean just look at all mobile apps for community like whatsapp and viber and Line and others facebook and more. this is how they apps come to bee the best its the FUN stickers that they have make.

Customers stay and using they apps why have skadate totally missed this? have they never used whatsapp or viber or Line? i start wondering what apps they use only skadate?

I feel sometimes skadate are to serious and need thinking more not so serious and hire someone good at FUN and not use traditional things that someone already make. 

Make some fun stickers pack and a smilie plugin and you are the way on winning and take lead on dating app. its so importen or at least give people to upload they own stickers for both web and mobile apps.

like someone said before oxwall and skadate delete suggestions they not like for advantage plugins they like 

i see no reason close that suggestion at all YOU are only LOSE to do that and other dating apps win on it.

Thanks for speaking...

/Marcus

You do not have permission to reply this topic