We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Where is the Links plugin? | Forum

Yevhen
Yevhen Jan 12 '16
We had really nice free Links plug-in. Now I cannot find it in store by search! Where is it?
Blake
Blake Jan 12 '16
there's not a free one, but there is a really good one in the store
Yevhen
Yevhen Jan 13 '16
I always use plugins in different ways by changing language DB. I need the old one, which had nice ranking, no any aditional features. Just rate, info and comments. And was free. I don't want to pay for extra features, which I don't need.
Yevhen
Yevhen Jan 13 '16

Quote from Blake there's not a free one, but there is a really good one in the store
Just checked Links Pro. You mean that plugin with bad reviews and no any normal demo is good? I don't think so. But thanks for a reply!
Anitaku
Anitaku Jan 13 '16
I think Blake is referring to: http://www.oxwall.org/store/item/1215

I could be wrong though. I have not used this plug in, so can't suggest its quality, but idragon seem to be pretty good, i guess.
Yevhen
Yevhen Jan 14 '16
I see... 25$ with same story... Too many features I don't want to pay over. Thanks...
Blake
Blake Jan 14 '16
Am using links pro with ease.  It's really quite decent.  
ketkew
ketkew Jan 15 '16
The old links plugin was removed from oxwall a while ago.

I also don't like the current (paid) links plugins in the store so I fixed the old plugin to work with oxwall 1.8 and changed some minor style options. See attached, be my guest to use it without my support :)
The Forum post is edited by ketkew Jan 15 '16
Attachments:
  links.zip (70Kb)
DeFender
DeFender Jan 15 '16
it is all OK , but installation failed :(

Yevhen
Yevhen Jan 15 '16

Quote from ketkew The old links plugin was removed from oxwall a while ago.

I also don't like the current (paid) links plugins in the store so I fixed the old plugin to work with oxwall 1.8 and changed some minor style options. See attached, be my guest to use it without my support :)
Should I just unzip it? Or it has to be installed?
ketkew
ketkew Jan 18 '16

Quote from Yevhen

Should I just unzip it? Or it has to be installed?

It should work just like a normal plugin. Upload via the admin or unzip and FTP upload in the ow_plugins folder. Then activate the plugin in the plugin admin.
The Forum post is edited by ketkew Jan 18 '16
DeFender
DeFender Jan 18 '16
if you have had old version of the plugin installed, then it is working, but new instaliation for me failed.
ketkew
ketkew Jan 18 '16
Which version of oxwall do you have? Default the old links plugin doesn't work with 1.8, so I fixed that. But this means that it doesn't work with older version anymore due to some differences in queries,etc..
DeFender
DeFender Jan 18 '16
1.8.1 I can't install this plugin
Yevhen
Yevhen Jan 21 '16
1.8.0 Working! Thanks! But on Simplicity theme it's realy scarry....
ketkew
ketkew Jan 21 '16

Quote from Yevhen 1.8.0 Working! Thanks! But on Simplicity theme it's realy scarry....

I tested the plugin on the Facebook Go theme only, so I don't know how it works on different themes :)
Den Team
Den Jan 25 '16
Topic was moved from Oxwall Store.
Jw
Jw Jan 13 '18

this works good

but the source not https://github.com/oxwall/links

ali
ali Apr 11 '23
В Арт Академи в София, децата могат да се научат на различни техники за рисуване, керамика, крафт с полимерна глина и много други изкуствени дейности. През последните години, училището се е утвърдило като един от най-добрите центрове за изкуство за деца в София. Една от големите предимства на Арт Академи е, че децата не само могат да се забавляват, но и да учат много полезни умения като търпение, точност и творческо мислене. Децата могат да се развиват в своите умения и да изразят своята индивидуалност. В Арт Академи има и опитни учители, които ще насочат децата и ще им помогнат да развият своя талант. Всички материали и оборудване, необходими за изкуството, са на разположение в училището. Арт Академи