We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

new fb connect plugin - updated, white screen cross site | Forum

Blake
Blake Jan 13 '16
was updating the plugins, got a white screen across the site when updating fbconnect - running oxwall/skadate

please advise
Blake
Blake Jan 13 '16
[13-Jan-2016 18:42:05 America/Chicago] PHP Fatal error: Undefined class constant 'ON_AFTER_USER_COMPLETE_PROFILE' in /home/southe23/public_html/ow_plugins/fbconnect/classes/event_handler.php on line 122
tammy harris
tammy harris Jan 13 '16
You need to ask skadate on this problem
Blake
Blake Jan 13 '16
Tammy, I was using plug-ins from oxwa ll.  Can I disable it.  Trying to get my site back up
Blake
Blake Jan 13 '16
Disabled plug in long enough to troubleshoot
iDragon Solution Co., Ltd
Did you update to Oxwall version 1.8.1 completely? If you've already done, there is really a strange issue. 

Anyway, you can fix that by simply downloading the oxwall 1.8.1 update package then go to \ow_core\ directory and copy event_manager.php then overwrite on your host/server with the same path (etc. public_html/ow_core). 

Hope this will fix your problem.

The Forum post is edited by iDragon Solution Co., Ltd Jan 13 '16
ross Team
ross Jan 13 '16
IDragon +1

Did you update your software first, Blake, 

Blake
Blake Jan 14 '16
No update to 8.1.  That may have caused the issue.

Does someone have the previous version so I can retrofit.  

Have not upgraded as not sure if I should because am running skadate.  Will that mess it up

ross Team
ross Jan 14 '16
Blake, unfortunately, we do not provide assistance to Skadate client, please contact Skadate support team and request this info from them. 
tammy harris
tammy harris Jan 14 '16

Quote from Tammy You need to ask skadate on this problem

Blake
Blake Jan 14 '16
fixed with loading backup from saturday