We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Bug: Terms shows Days instead of Months - PayPal Billing | Forum

newhires00
newhires00 Feb 9 '16
Please see the attached picture and advised how can i get it to show Month instead of Days under Terms. 
Attachments:
  2016-02-09_1950.png (27Kb)
newhires00
newhires00 Feb 10 '16
Any news on this? Please understand that i am losing clients as we speak thinking my website is some sort of a scam.
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Feb 10 '16
Hello,

We are aware of this issue. This problem occurs only with the recurring payments. We will do our best to fix this issue as soon as possible. 

Thank you for the report.

newhires00
newhires00 Feb 11 '16
Ok but do we have an ETA? like I said i am losing clients and that's something i cannot afford. So please do your best.
newhires00
newhires00 Feb 19 '16
Any updates on this Skalfa?
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Feb 24 '16
We have fixed this issue. The fix will be available in the next update only because it requires the changes in Oxwall core. If you cannot wait till next update, please PM your cPanel access details and we will add the changes to your site. 
newhires00
newhires00 Feb 24 '16
Thank you but i cannot afford waiting longer but i am comfortable with the code. Can you please send me the modification in a text file to newhires00@gmail.com i will do them myself at this point.
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Feb 24 '16
Find the instructions in the attached file. After you make the changes, please get back to us with the results.

Attachments:
  period_fix.txt (1Kb)
newhires00
newhires00 Feb 25 '16
it still says per days. please look at the screenshot attached
Attachments:
  2016-02-25_0925.png (13Kb)
newhires00
newhires00 Feb 25 '16
Actually nevermind. I removed the Cache and it appeared to work.

It's working now. Thank you!

Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Feb 25 '16
Thank you for the report. Let us know if there is something else we can assist you with.
James
James Mar 15 '16
how easy does this plugin work with the free crowd funding plugin offered in the oxwall store?

I would like to buy it and have it for my users, assuming they can easily connect their paypal accounts and receive payments. 

Thanks, 

Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Mar 16 '16
James, you need to contact the Fundraising / Crowdfunding plugin developer to make sure that the plugin works with PayPal Billing plugin. We just provide the PayPal integration by our plugin, but whether any other plugins works with our plugin depends on these plugins functionality. 

P.S. As far as I can see from this topic: http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/18203 - this plugin allows to collect money through PayPal Billing plugin.

newhires00
newhires00 Mar 26 '16
The issue came back after the new update. I tried to apply the patch but i couldn't find this line anymore.

5. Go to /ow_plugins/membership/controllers/subscribe.php file. 6. Add the following string $sale->periodUnits = $plan->periodUnits; right after this string: $sale->recurring = $plan->recurring;
Can you please advise?

newhires00
newhires00 Mar 30 '16
Can we get an update on this?
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Mar 30 '16
The Paid Membership plugin  update notice will appear in your site Admin Area within 24 hours, or you can download the updated plugin from the Store and re-upload it to your site. 

Thank you for the report.

You do not have permission to reply this topic