We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

settings - Stock notifications | Forum

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Apr 3 '16
look screen shots here

he tell me have support for sound turn on and off not see?

and here are you can see one of the problem i have when recieves a notify

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Apr 3 '16
Borka
Borka Apr 3 '16
I think there has been some misunderstanding regarding profiles visits.
Anyway, first thing is to show your Settings button. Have you tried to reinstall plugin already? If that did not work for you, to fix that I would need some access to your oxwall installation.
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Apr 3 '16
it is when someone wink backs that the notify window not works

and again he told me this plugin support sound on and off i not see that in my settings?

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Apr 3 '16
i can see settings but only the settings you see in that screen shot

yes there is a miss understanding about profiles visit and maybe about sound on and off to??

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Apr 3 '16
you can have remote access i can send you in PM if you want
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Apr 3 '16
hmmm now i see the sound on and off maybe he updated it recently? strange it was not there before
Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Apr 3 '16
In regards to the second screenshot.

The notification is referring to winks. 

Winks is a skadate only plugin that is not offered in the oxwall store.

Our plugins are designed for use with oxwall software and may require modifaction for use with skadate. We are very clear about that in our read me/ terms of use

Borka
Borka Apr 3 '16
There are about 6 different settings now in Settings section. Sound should be a third one. Regarding winks I will need to take a look.
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Apr 3 '16
i see only 3 settings. can you take a look if i send you remote access details in PM
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Apr 3 '16
Oxwall Accessories what notifications does this plugin supports? 

and why do i have a popup window if it not supports wink plugin?

would it not bee better it not have any popup window at all if it not supports that plugin?

strange it looks like it works for 50% only the text is missing so there is something that feels in you plugin when someone recieve a wink must bee a code there feel that

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Apr 3 '16
one thing for sure this plugin have many famous oxwall dev involved making and other dev to. i never see before many dev involved with one plugin ...cool :)

but if they was so many dev why did they not want skadate bee involved with they wink plugin in this project? i think that is sad story

the notify plugin here on oxwall supports skadate wink plugin fully?

hmm can you guys make it work for the wink plugin? because i feel now its only support messages notify or im wrong? do it support more notify then messages?

Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Apr 3 '16
Its rather had to say what all the notifications are.  Oxwall has been pretty good at keeping that a secret from us so we wont know whats missing. I would contact Oxwall SOftwaqre and ask them for a complete list. 

The pop up works fine the issue is that we dont take skadate only plugin into consideration when building a plugin for oxwall. 

I am sure winks can be sorted out. Borka is looking into it. We would highly appreciate some better feedback as we are doing everything we can to try and make this right for you. :)

Borka
Borka Apr 3 '16

Quote from Maяcus i see only 3 settings. can you take a look if i send you remote access details in PM

OK, but it looks like you do not have latest version.

Quote from Maяcus Oxwall Accessories what notifications does this plugin supports? 

and why do i have a popup window if it not supports wink plugin?

would it not bee better it not have any popup window at all if it not supports that plugin?

strange it looks like it works for 50% only the text is missing so there is something that feels in you plugin when someone recieve a wink must bee a code there feel that

Winks are sort of special kind of notifications and it needs some work to deal with it. Winks only exist in Skadate, not in Oxwall, that is why it tries to display it, but as winks display format is different you get that weird text.
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Apr 3 '16
hmm if i not have the latest version should i not get a update notify in my admin panel? but maybe you are right maybe i not have latest because i see only 3 settings? so how do i download the latest one? here on oxwall store?

yes wink display formats only should it not bee possible have it translate to text format because the function works it response to winks notifies ....hmmm....can you fix it if you get remote access or can you try make a update

Borka
Borka Apr 3 '16

Quote from Maяcus hmm if i not have the latest version should i not get a update notify in my admin panel? but maybe you are right maybe i not have latest because i see only 3 settings? so how do i download the latest one? here on oxwall store?

yes wink display formats only should it not bee possible have it translate to text format because the function works it response to winks notifies ....hmmm....can you fix it if you get remote access or can you try make a update

OK, let me make update of this plugin first, hopefully in few days. Then we will put it on your system. 
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Apr 3 '16
okey thank you Borka :) its nice to see people care about make plugins work for all people here even skadate and oxwall users like me :D

and again cool with so many dev involved in 1 plugin i start learn they names now :) but i see one dev name that i not see before but maybe soon i will talk with him to who knows :D

Pages: « 1 2
You do not have permission to reply this topic