We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Hi - Advanced Photo | Forum

Kevin
Kevin Feb 29 '16
after installing my site crushes and I get this error

Fatal error: Class 'PHOTO_CLASS_EventHandler' not found in /home/rage88ke/www/sagging.pics/ow_plugins/advancedphoto/init.php on line 117

iDragon Solution Co., Ltd
Please go to plugins management then active/install Photo plugin.
Kevin
Kevin Mar 1 '16
Thank you. But now I got an Error 500 if the user wants to go to section of Photos. 

Error details:Type:ExceptionMessage:Unable to load template file '/home/rage88ke/www/sagging.pics/ow_plugins/advancedphoto/views/controllers/photo_view_list.html'File:/home/rage88ke/www/sagging.pics/ow_libraries/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.phpLine:139Trace:#0 /home/rage88ke/www/sagging.pics/ow_libraries/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(191): Smarty_Internal_Template->render(false, 0) #1 /home/rage88ke/www/sagging.pics/ow_libraries/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(94): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->_execute('/home/rage88ke/...', NULL, NULL, NULL, 0) #2 /home/rage88ke/www/sagging.pics/ow_core/view_renderer.php(101): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('/home/rage88ke/...') #3 /home/rage88ke/www/sagging.pics/ow_core/renderable.php(271): OW_ViewRenderer->renderTemplate('/home/rage88ke/...') #4 /home/rage88ke/www/sagging.pics/ow_core/request_handler.php(274): OW_Renderable->render() #5 /home/rage88ke/www/sagging.pics/ow_core/application.php(353): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch() #6 /home/rage88ke/www/sagging.pics/index.php(76): OW_Application->handleRequest() #7 {main}

Kevin
Kevin Mar 1 '16
hi

I solved it, I copied the photo_view datas from the other photo to advanced photo.. it now works

thanks

Kevin
Kevin Mar 1 '16
Hi again

But there are still some errors :( 

If I create an Album named "Garden" 

in the Category "Outdoor", the Album will not automaticly created. The Pictures will be uploaded, but only in an Album without category. 

User then have to manually set again the correct category. 

And it does not create an Album in "My Albums" too. 

Here the overview of the "latest" category. The pictures are displayed here, but not in the separate category. 

Here should the Album "Garden" be - but its not created. 

Thank you for your help. 

Kevin
Kevin Mar 28 '16

Quote from iDragon Solution Co., Ltd Please go to plugins management then active/install Photo plugin.
Hello

Sent you several Tickets and Mails - no answer until today! 

Not a service I expect for a paid plugin....

Please help

Thank you

iDragon Solution Co., Ltd
We did reply to you.
Kevin
Kevin Mar 28 '16

Quote from iDragon Solution Co., Ltd We did reply to you.
Hi

Yes, now I received an answer that you are checking.. so thank you - hope this problem can be solved. 

Rgds

You do not have permission to reply this topic