We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

big database only 600 users.... | Forum

Jordi
Jordi Mar 14 '16
Unsus i like the platform and the support Ross en the team gives. I think every open source script has his issues. I just have to have some patiance.. Dont get we wrong the issue is 600 friends for a user makes it very slow. With a few friends the site is very fast.
ross Team
ross Mar 15 '16
Jordi, please confirm that other pages, besides index and dashboard open pretty quick. 

The slowness occurs only on these two pages which is due to the query I mentioned. This has been already reported to the devs and will be fixed asap. 

tammy harris
tammy harris Mar 15 '16
ross 2 years ago i reported this and you and oxwall accessed my sever to try and work it out
theres still files from when it was done 
when will 2000 friends be able to use the site 
Jordi
Jordi Mar 15 '16
Yes Ross you are right only the pages with the newsfeed on are slow. I my case only the index page
Jordi
Jordi Mar 15 '16
Ross, when i run the query you gave me i still see some items. and when i change the timestamp by two days in the query the are many more items. I think it still not allright
Jordi
Jordi Mar 15 '16
the goodnews is that the table ow_newsfeed_action is reduced from + 50mb to 20 mb
Unus
Unus Mar 15 '16

Quote from Jordi Unsus i like the platform and the support Ross en the team gives. I think every open source script has his issues. I just have to have some patiance.. Dont get we wrong the issue is 600 friends for a user makes it very slow. With a few friends the site is very fast.
thanks Jordi, I think I got your complain wrong... you are talking about a login with 600 friends, not that your site has only 600 users. right?

can you tell me with this configuration you have how many users can login at the same time and use the site (emails, forums, chat, etc)?

ross Team
ross Mar 16 '16
Jordi, I just checked, when I change timestamp, I still see 6 records to be deleted. 
Jordi
Jordi Mar 16 '16
Ross the heve to be deleted automaticly by cron?
Jordi
Jordi Mar 25 '16
Ross is the fix allready in the roadmap?
ross Team
ross Mar 28 '16
I reported it to the devs, I don't know when this is going to be fixed. 
Jordi
Jordi Apr 13 '16
Plzzzz come up with a solution!? My website is worthless 

Ross?

ross Team
ross Apr 13 '16

Quote from ross I reported it to the devs, I don't know when this is going to be fixed. 

Jordi
Jordi Apr 13 '16
I know... But what can i expect? How long does it gonna take?
ross Team
ross Apr 13 '16
I'm sorry but I don't possess such information. 
Jordi
Jordi Apr 13 '16
Ok.... to bad.
ross Team
ross Apr 13 '16
I will let you know when if something changes. 
Jordi
Jordi Apr 13 '16
Ok. Are there any more users who have a useless website? ( to slow newsfeed ) ???
Simone
Simone Apr 14 '16
All users with 200+ friends have this problem. 

you must wait 

Quote from Jordi Ok. Are there any more users who have a useless website? ( to slow newsfeed ) ???

Jordi
Jordi Apr 14 '16
But also accounts with 17 friends are very very very slow...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »