We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

den | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » Oxwall Store
Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Apr 10 '16
First of all your broken english makes it almost impossible to understand what you are saying. Why is it such an issue for you to give me the license # of the plugin I sold you. Marcus me and my dev have gone to great lengths to help you fix the issues with your site. I will be the first to admit that many forum posts went without a response. In the real world we had some things going on that prevented us from offering top notch help that we normally offer with our software. For you to carry on the way you have about your website is not only discouraging to others but its uncalled for when you are the only thing preventing yourself from getting the help you asked for. 

When you purchase a 3rd party plugin there is absolutely no guarantee that its going to work with all other 3rd party software. When oxwall checks the software they do so on a new installation. When conflicts arise the site owner is responsible for sorting issues out or hiring a developer to do that for them. With that said we do everything we can to help those we can. WE mentioned to you from day 1 that you are running skadate not oxwall. We told you from day one that your complaints of not having certain notifications was not pur problem because our plugin does not create notification it simply notify you of them. And I have told you from day 1 that if you allow my lead dev accsess to your installation that he would find the confliction and fix it for free while creating an update so future users of skadate dont have issues with winks. 

Please explain to me how we are suppose to fix the bug with winks when we only have access to the folder of our plugin. 

Should we go spend $500 or whatever on skadate to fix this issue when we list and sell our products for oxwall? 

Should we remove a plugin that has many 5 star feedback from oxwall users because 1 or 2 people had an issue with 3rd party software we never advertised to them or claimed worked?

I don't understand what makes you so entitled to free support when you paid a few bucks for a plugin and you treat our company this way. 

My company is called Oxwall Accessories because we sell Accessories for Oxwall Its very apparent to everyone here that I am not a member of the admin team because I do not have a badge. 

I think that a lot of your issues would be a little better if you read the way this site works and the way 3rd party plugins work. 

Oh and dave was a team member like ross for a very long time. He has done some great forum work here in the past. 

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Apr 10 '16

i was review another plugin here at oxwall that i have buy from him that is not have any activity stamp when you make users online and that will make this online plugin as a big joke and many have buy this plugin from him. i mean if you but a memebr online that has not been activ for 1 year and then when he go offline he still not been activ for 1 year what a big joke this plugin is and 50 usd for that and you need put all memebrs manualy for have them online what a shit work to doing that. anyways he can sell what ever plugin he wants but the way he handle customers here at oxwall is no good read this posts

http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/14832another broken link from 2013 that he not want take away

http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/46112again he speak his plugins works for skadate

http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/14919now i find this guy is from australia or uk i was guess so because his friend DAVE from that country to.

http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/17766was never fixed. strange that a leader comment that and he did nor care to fix it. lol he not answer anyone as you can see in this post

http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/41169no answer

http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/43685no answer

http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/32945no answer

http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/32299
here he shows again his strange behavor like 12 years old boy or something that post 10 post with same words.
Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Apr 10 '16
At this point you are making legal threats. I will no longer respond to you at all. You can forward all communication to Legal@oxwallsupport.com or Legal@oxwallaccessories.com Have a great day marcus! 
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Apr 10 '16

""Please explain to me how we are suppose to fix the bug with winks when we only have access to the folder of our plugin.""

- here comes my explain to you that you totally ignored 3 or 4 times. i was willing to give you totally access to everything with remote access like other dev here have done on my website to sensitive information but you was not willing accept that and just that you ignored that offer was make me feel you was not try make anything to help me solve my problems just make them worse and let me give you and friend access to my business when i sleeps. it likes i open door to my business to some stranger and let it bee open for all week 24 hours a day. how many business do that to someone they speak 1 time with? lol just must bee crazy to do it or trust all people you meet on internet that first give you no support and then later want all access to you business and i was open my doors for my business but with my eyes looking and i think that is very fair to both parts i was even wanted give you full access to the plugin folder with no eyes looking. but you not accept anything of that. i was give you all access and you not wanted to take it admit that and stop say i not was give you access

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Apr 10 '16
"""Should we go spend $500 or whatever on skadate to fix this issue when we list and sell our products for oxwall? """

- you have told to many people you newly updated plugins support skadate how can you bee so sure about that? you are now telling me that you not have that software installed? is that not false way to marketing you plugins. you should teel them you dont know and that you plugins not support skadate in you post to other buyers

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Apr 10 '16
""""Should we remove a plugin that has many 5 star feedback from oxwall users because 1 or 2 people had an issue with 3rd party software we never advertised to them or claimed worked?"""""

who speaks anything about remove plugins? it not my work to remove any plugins i can only review you posts and review the work and the support you have given to me and let oxwall know about it and maybe other buyers to. and i feel i have not do anything wrong about that. you are just try talk about me all the time so it looks like it only me have problem look the post here that i posted for 3 plugins only.there is more then 1 or 3 people that complains in you post that you plugins did not work please review you post before you tell it is only 1 to 3 people it not works for.

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Apr 10 '16

""I don't understand what makes you so entitled to free support when you paid a few bucks for a plugin and you treat our company this way. ""

this is not about last week or last month i upset about your behavor it started when i was new member here at oxwall you was ignored messages for a long time and you was ignored many peoples post i feel that was not a normal guy doing like that and now last weeks i did have enough of you support here at oxwall i was spend my time posting you the last week and you was not willing accept have all access with remote access to every sensitive things in my business you wanted keep my business with ope doors for you and you friend that is not normal  to do if you have a business and if you dont know that 2 guys very very well in real.

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Apr 10 '16

"""My company is called Oxwall Accessories because we sell Accessories for Oxwall Its very apparent to everyone here that I am not a member of the admin team because I do not have a badge.""

when i was new here i was 100% think you was a team member here and you was sell the oxwall software to not only some accessories. because you use a brand that the software use it is easy to think like that when you new here so i feel the brand oxwall should not mix with people that not supported buy oxwall. like i said and i say it agin it easy to think you who ever you are is a trusted member here that have good service of what ever you sell here like the oxwall core have. they always answer questions in the support forum but you not do. so it easy for new members think you are one of the Team here before you start know members here more and more.

you use even they logo 

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Apr 10 '16
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Apr 10 '16
"""I think that a lot of your issues would be a little better if you read the way this site works and the way 3rd party plugins work."""

all software always have bugs im here to post when software have bugs to help dev fix them, but im not here for share my business to everyone and give access to my database with all my members emails and profiles and so on. photos yes you can just imagine what data you could collect. i protect my members safety than rather trust you. i hope you understand that. remote access is same i will open doors and follow you in to my busines that is a good way for all parts

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Apr 10 '16
"""Oh and dave was a team member like ross for a very long time. He has done some great forum work here in the past. """

i have no comment about that but you more you talk you more i think you have you back well protected here 

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Apr 10 '16
i find in my message history first message to him 2015 february. there you can see how arrogant this oxwall accessories have been to me under 1 year. i not want post more here about him . read my message conversation i did have with him 2015 it same problem no answers just ignore me. so that my patient was end it is normal after read my history chat with him from 2015. limit is reached for how long you can ignore you buyers like he have done for a long time. 

and now he treathing me the last post from him....i know already he would give up discuss with me because there is to much people upset him in his post he can not handle that now so he just try send me over to other peoples all the time. 

his dream is someone try protecting him now ....i no care what or who protects him i need have my opinion heard same Tammy need. 

about Tammy problems i will not involve at all i never have buy any mobile software from him so i can not tell anything about that case at all.

i would never buy mobile software because its need updating all the time to works good and with no support you will bee very poor after 1-6 months and have a dead software with many bugs.

i hope i have bring something good about this discussion 

everything about my business is a high risk so i will take the risk post a bad review about a dev here in my country there is nothing wrong do a bad review of something you buy

Marcus

Pages: « 1 2