We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

please - OxArt Speed Optimizer | Forum

tammy harris
tammy harris Mar 15 '16
Please add a Chang log

So we know what was fixed I'm not going enable the plugin until I know tell email problem is fix I'm not going to get my iPhone on the ban list just to see if it has been

Sardar
Sardar Mar 16 '16
Hi Tammy,

No problem, I'll add new instructions and changelog by the end of this week.

tammy harris
tammy harris Mar 16 '16
thank you
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Mar 17 '16
what email problem Tammy ? and why on ban list? 
tammy harris
tammy harris Mar 17 '16
Every time I enable the plugin it send millions of copyright of mails

And I'm shore I posted here about it a year ago

tammy harris
tammy harris Mar 19 '16
the last few updates i have try it and every time it sends millions of copys of mails to every one 

i only just tryed the last update 2 weeks ago and got me on the banned list again 

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Mar 19 '16
lol... that looks no good i hope that will not happens to me if i install it i not want take that risc to get banned
Sardar
Sardar Mar 19 '16
Hi Tammy,

Sorry to hear that :( Probably something wrong with cache invalidation for `ow_base_mail` table in cron context. I'll try to reproduce and detect the issue at my test installation. 

tammy harris
tammy harris Mar 19 '16
If you can not reproduce it we can maybe try set my smtp in admin wrong so the mails don't make it to my mail server and the problem seams to be over night maybe oneven of the midnight cron runs or something 
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Mar 19 '16
i have not notice the same problem like you have tammy? maybe we have different setups? i never have any mass mailig going ut to my members?
Sardar
Sardar Mar 19 '16
OK, thanks for suggestion! I'll try and if everything is OK at my test site I'll contact you. 
tammy harris
tammy harris Mar 19 '16
Marcus it's normal mail not mass mail but my site does send a lot maybe need that to reproduce it
Tecca
Tecca Mar 21 '16
Hey there,

Has a changelog been added? I'd like to know the updates as well before attempting upgrades.
You do not have permission to reply this topic