We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Plugins Not Updated for New Platform 1.8.2 | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » Oxwall Store
Paul Towery
Paul Towery Mar 25 '16
I have checked on some of my plugins that i purchased that worked for 1.8.1, now the question is, How long do we have to wait for the PLUGINS to get updated to 1.8.2.. I see this as a big issue with oxwall and the plugins that are being sold and not being updated until late. I try to stay up with all the platform updates to insure i have the most recent one, but how can one tell if the plugins will work if they are not listed as being updated. I do not wish to crash my site or make things not work by updating and testing. I think this should be done before a new platform is issued. Without working  Plugins, the Platform is worthless anyways.
The Forum post is edited by Paul Towery Mar 25 '16
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Mar 26 '16
No worry they are quickly updating now they plugins and jumping over the mobile version. they just need write it supports 1.8.2 thats all for them make money but later when you buy the plugin you will see it not support more then half of the software. false marketing
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Mar 26 '16
you get a mobile version that have world most boring standard features implemented that features they invented 1985. maybe they did have invited smileys 1985 at least 
The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Mar 26 '16
Rinaldo Cavalletto
Rinaldo Cavalletto Mar 30 '16

Quote from Marcus No worry they are quickly updating now they plugins and jumping over the mobile version. they just need write it supports 1.8.2 thats all for them make money but later when you buy the plugin you will see it not support more then half of the software. false marketing
I agree with you Marcus, I have purchased many plugins .. now I stop !! I'm thinking about changing the platform .. rigid system and outdated (bootstrap not included) .