We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

page speed | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Mar 28 '16

I have big problem with my mobile version page speed 

i get this messages

""page has 14 blocking script resources and 6 blocking CSS resources. This causes a delay in rendering your page""

is it possible fix his?

ross Team
ross Mar 28 '16
What are those resources? 
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Mar 29 '16

Your page has 14 blocking script resources and 6 blocking CSS resources. This causes a delay in rendering your page.

None of the above-the-fold content on your page could be rendered without waiting for the following resources to load. Try to defer or asynchronously load blocking resources, or inline the critical portions of those resources directly in the HTML.Remove render-blocking JavaScript:

ross Team
ross Mar 29 '16
I'm sorry but most of them come from the third party plugins: video IM and google maps location. 
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Mar 30 '16
thats a big shame because skalfa told me video IM was updated to support mobile version. what a joke

and google maps i think one of team members was making here so why he not fix it?

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Mar 30 '16
ross Team
ross Mar 30 '16
these are third party plugins, contact the developers directly and request this info from them
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Mar 30 '16

all are in same TEAM but try make it looks like them are not in same TEAM. 

when problem comes they will have they back free and say contact third part dev. (team friends)

the strategy is very smart here at oxwall i not blame them for that but no good system for people that not member in you team and buy plugins here 

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Mar 30 '16
ross Team
ross Mar 30 '16
Even the plugins are made by the Oxwall team member, they are still third party plugins, they go through the same approval process and is considered third party, because they are not of the Oxwall software, the only advantage of that plugin is that it is considered to be of more quality thаn others. 

As I said contact developers, we do not provide assistance with 3rd party items issues. 

The Forum post is edited by ross Mar 30 '16
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Mar 31 '16
here what the plugin developer told me about my problems

"""""This is something that can not be changed. 

Report: None of the above-the-fold content on your page could be rendered without waiting for the following resources to load.
Explanation: when the page renders it indeed first loads certain js and css resources. This happens because if those resources are not loaded first, corresponding features won't be functioning properly. So there is not point to show rest of the website until they are loaded, since even if we do, feature won't work as expected. 

This is the most common report from any test tool given to any software/website and is considered as a recommendation only. If the software uses a complex structure and is not a one page website, there aren't any other ways to get the website up and running without loading required resources first.

Please note that we load only critical and important resources in head. Minor ones are loaded later on.""""""

i feel when i read this there is no problems here at all and nothing to do about this???