We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Error - SimpleSEO - Advanced Blogs | Forum

IntrigU
IntrigU Apr 17 '16
Hi, just installed this. There seems to be a compatibility issue with the SimpleSEO plugin. None of the links work. 

The SimpleSEO plugin generates friendly URLs - that is most likely the cause.
Are you able to provide a fix?

iDragon Solution Co., Ltd
Hi,

1) please turn off SEO for blog plugin as Adv.blogs has enough SEO for working.

2) Asks SimpleSEO developer to support this plugin. He should do this.

The Forum post is edited by iDragon Solution Co., Ltd Apr 21 '16
Anitaku
Anitaku Apr 22 '16
Can you add an option to stop the blog from making friendly URLs. I know he should but it would be cheesy if you could take the high road and just make it that much better for users of your plug ins. 

I really enjoy your plug ins and think you're a fantastic dev, but friendly URLs for the rest of the site are really important, so making your blogs fit with that (simply by giving us a choice to use friendly URLs in your blog or not) would truly be an amazing move from you as a developer. :) 

Please consider it.. 

Anitaku
Anitaku Apr 22 '16
He doesn't reply to anyone and isn't going to change anything. The other option is you could make an seo plug in to replace his that is compatible with your blogs plug in. 

That.. would be awesome! :D 

The Forum post is edited by Anitaku Apr 22 '16
Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Apr 22 '16
So i use OxArt SEO Plugin Phil has a point, if your blog has built in Friendly URL / SEO and i have OxArt SEO wont they conflict ?

Quote from Phil W Can you add an option to stop the blog from making friendly URLs. I know he should but it would be cheesy if you could take the high road and just make it that much better for users of your plug ins. 

I really enjoy your plug ins and think you're a fantastic dev, but friendly URLs for the rest of the site are really important, so making your blogs fit with that (simply by giving us a choice to use friendly URLs in your blog or not) would truly be an amazing move from you as a developer. :) 

Please consider it.. 

Good idea, Phil, will do it.
http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/40335
Please update to latest version to have this feature.
The Forum post is edited by iDragon Solution Co., Ltd Apr 23 '16
Anitaku
Anitaku Apr 23 '16
Thank you so much. I'll update it in the morning. 

Really appreciate you taking it board :) 

IntrigU
IntrigU Apr 24 '16
Thanks for this! 5 stars!
You do not have permission to reply this topic