We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Curious about suspend reason - why its not on admin suspension view form | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
dave Leader
dave Apr 22 '16
Hi,

Just curious,  when an admin pulls up the suspension view form to look at suspended users, the form does not include the reason data.  You store the reason in the database why not include it in the display form. 

Thanks
Dave :)
Anitaku
Anitaku Apr 22 '16
+1 
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Apr 23 '16
agree...and fix so all messages and pictures will bee deleted when someone will bee suspended. 

it to easy spam url to many people before you get stopped and suspended but the messages from that spam users is still there in other peoples messages boxes even that the member are suspended.

i feel need bee fixed

dave Leader
dave Apr 23 '16
Marcus, with respect please create your own post if you have other issues. Please do not hijack my post for your other issues or concerns, it is not very respectful to do so. 

Thank you :)

Dave

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Apr 23 '16
Dave, i think you was talking about suspend problems and i was think i was in the subject? but maybe not same problems ...anyways sorry for hijacking you...with all respect

Tank you :)

Marcus

dave Leader
dave Apr 23 '16
Thank you sir :)
ross Team
ross Apr 25 '16
I'm sorry Dave, not sure to what table you're referring. I don't aware of any table which stores suspension reason. Can you please elaborate? 
dave Leader
dave Apr 25 '16
sure bud, 

when someone is suspended the data is stored in the ow_base_user_suspend table along with the reason they type into the box in the suspension  process. 

;)

so basically just add the value to the array and add it to the html file and a header element and bam its on the form. 

The Forum post is edited by dave Apr 25 '16
ross Team
ross Apr 25 '16
Dave, it is a reasonable suggestion to display that reason for the suspended user, I'll pass it to our devs.