We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

"contact-plugin" don't work! | Forum

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Oct 22 '16
I have looking for a fix for this contact plugin, i will try Ebenezer plugin see if it works better :))
John
John Oct 23 '16
It's a problem because I've had a couple messages from members of late, and I don't know who they are to reply to them.  Does Ebenezer's plugin resolve this?
dave Leader
dave Oct 23 '16
Yes John, after talking to him myself and talking about the issue awhile back, Ebenezer said he changed his plugin to handle the issue.  This is what i understand.  
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Oct 23 '16
I did have to make this on my SMTP for it to works?

since your my domain **mysite.com** has MX records that currently point to your email host, an alternate approach is needed. You'll need to add a subdomain (e.g. **sub.mysite.com**) to your Control Panel, verify the DNS (add the two TXT records and the MX records), and finally begin sending using the subdomain. Since the subdomain has the MX records pointing to your smtp server, it will pass the MX lookups that any recipient server performs. Once DNS propagates for this domain (up to 48 hours), the error should disappear.

If not, try adjusting the From: of the message to be an address that matches this domain as well.

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Oct 23 '16
Pages: « 1 2