We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

please help, cron in bluehost | Forum

Musik
Musik Jun 3 '16
Adding: Hold a moment, make sure there's a hard return between the handler lines. It may give you issues.

Should read as:

# Use PHP5.6 as default        

AddHandler application/x-httpd-phpbeta .php

To check the PHP version of your server and ensure it's PHP 5.6, do the following:

Find the following file: 

ow_includes/config.php

After this line:

<?php

Insert the following:

phpinfo();

Refresh your homepage and the PHP version should be listed. You can provide a screenshot if need be. To reverse this, just delete the phpinfo(); line from the config.php file, save, and refresh again.

The Forum post is edited by Musik Jun 3 '16
Abbey
Abbey Jun 4 '16
your hosting is the best place to help set up crons.... they know what paths to use for their specific hosting
smec's
smec's Jun 4 '16
muzik i try to install oxwall version 1.8.1 but i dont think the fault of the php version :( as he gave me Dave says.

because my old hosting ovh.com they are nearly all version and i have update  oxwall 1.8.3 with php 5.6 without worries.
abbey you think my hosting is the best for this? i dont think this or I need the magic portion with them :(and you arrive to install your website at their server ?

Musik
Musik Jun 4 '16
As a note, any .htaccess handlers on Bluehost to set the PHP version properly will be overwritten if you try to automatically upgrade or manually upgrade/install Oxwall. So be sure to set .htaccess permissions to 404.

As for Bluehost, they're a tough host for Oxwall right now, overall. It takes a lot of extra work to get everything configured correctly. Currently working on a move, myself. May be best to consider the same.

dave Leader
dave Jun 4 '16
Then i wonder how bluehost is a preferred host for oxwall here 

https://developers.oxwall.com/hosting

if there is so much trouble. 

It appears someone should either put the pressure on blue host or remove them from that list. 

smec's
smec's Jun 5 '16

I did my research and saw that Bluehost is the best.

and as advisor by Google so it's not nothing and they have lots of interesting services.

the truth to say about bluehost the number one in the world :)

in my case the site oxwall 1.8.3 I installed on my WebSite :) successfully remains just the stain of crontab :(

Anitaku
Anitaku Jun 8 '16
I've actually had a pretty good run with Bluehost. Took a little bit of trial and error at the beginning but i'm pretty sure that's standard for anyone with a new host account. =\
smec's
smec's Sep 2 '16
Hello, I turn to you with this problem apparently I have not finished with bluehost :(

/home4/username/public_html/ow_cron/error_log: 

[17-Aug-2016 10:13:02 America/Denver] PHP Warning: require_once(/home4/username/public_html/ow_utilities/debug.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home4/username/public_html/ow_includes/init.php on line 26 

[17-Aug-2016 10:13:02 America/Denver] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home4/username/public_html/ow_utilities/debug.php' (include_path='.:/usr/php/56/usr/lib64:/usr/php/56/usr/share/pear') in /home4/username/public_html/ow_includes/init.php on line 26 

[17-Aug-2016 10:14:01 America/Denver] PHP Warning: require_once(/home4/username/public_html/ow_utilities/debug.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home4/username/public_html/ow_includes/init.php on line 26 

[17-Aug-2016 10:14:01 America/Denver] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home4/username/public_html/ow_utilities/debug.php' (include_path='.:/usr/php/56/usr/lib64:/usr/php/56/usr/share/pear') in /home4/username/public_html/ow_includes/init.php on line 26 

[17-Aug-2016 10:15:01 America/Denver] PHP Warning: require_once(/home4/username/public_html/ow_utilities/debug.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home4/username/public_html/ow_includes/init.php on line 26 

[17-Aug-2016 10:15:01 America/Denver] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home4/username/public_html/ow_utilities/debug.php' (include_path='.:/usr/php/56/usr/lib64:/usr/php/56/usr/share/pear') in /home4/username/public_html/ow_includes/init.php on line 26 

[17-Aug-2016 10:16:01 America/Denver] PHP Warning: require_once(/home4/username/public_html/ow_utilities/debug.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home4/username/public_html/ow_includes/init.php on line 26 

[17-Aug-2016 10:16:01 America/Denver] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home4/username/public_html/ow_utilities/debug.php' (include_path='.:/usr/php/56/usr/lib64:/usr/php/56/usr/share/pear') in /home4/username/public_html/ow_includes/init.php on line 26 

[17-Aug-2016 10:17:01 America/Denver] PHP Warning: require_once(/home4/username/public_html/ow_utilities/debug.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home4/username/public_html/ow_includes/init.php on line 26 

[17-Aug-2016 10:17:01 America/Denver] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home4/username/public_html/ow_utilities/debug.php' (include_path='.:/usr/php/56/usr/lib64:/usr/php/56/usr/share/pear') in /home4/username/public_html/ow_includes/init.php on line 26 

[17-Aug-2016 10:18:02 America/Denver] PHP Warning: require_once(/home4/username/public_html/ow_utilities/debug.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home4/username/public_html/ow_includes/init.php on line 26 

[17-Aug-2016 10:18:02 America/Denver] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home4/username/public_html/ow_utilities/debug.php' (include_path='.:/usr/php/56/usr/lib64:/usr/php/56/usr/share/pear') in /home4/username/public_html/ow_includes/init.php on line 26 

[17-Aug-2016 10:19:01 America/Denver] PHP Warning: require_once(/home4/username/public_html/ow_utilities/debug.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home4/username/public_html/ow_includes/init.php on line 26 

[17-Aug-2016 10:19:01 America/Denver] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home4/username/public_html/ow_utilities/debug.php' (include_path='.:/usr/php/56/usr/lib64:/usr/php/56/usr/share/pear') in /home4/username/public_html/ow_includes/init.php on line 26 

[17-Aug-2016 10:20:01 America/Denver] PHP Warning: require_once(/home4/username/public_html/ow_utilities/debug.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home4/username/public_html/ow_includes/init.php on line 26 

[17-Aug-2016 10:20:01 America/Denver] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home4/username/public_html/ow_utilities/debug.php' (include_path='.:/usr/php/56/usr/lib64:/usr/php/56/usr/share/pear') in /home4/username/public_html/ow_includes/init.php on line 26 

[17-Aug-2016 11:24:02] PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant __DIR__ - assumed '__DIR__' in /home4/username/public_html/ow_libraries/vendor/autoload.php on line 5 

[17-Aug-2016 11:24:02] PHP Warning: require_once(__DIR__/composer/autoload_real.php) [<a href='function.require-once'>function.require-once</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home4/username/public_html/ow_libraries/vendor/autoload.php on line 5 

[17-Aug-2016 11:24:02] PHP Fatal error: require_once() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required '__DIR__/composer/autoload_real.php' (include_path='.:/usr/php/56/usr/lib64:/usr/php/56/usr/share/pear') in /home4/username/public_html/ow_libraries/vendor/autoload.php on line 5 

[17-Aug-2016 11:25:02] PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant __DIR__ - assumed '__DIR__' in /home4/username/public_html/ow_libraries/vendor/autoload.php on line 5 

[17-Aug-2016 11:25:02] PHP Warning: require_once(__DIR__/composer/autoload_real.php) [<a href='function.require-once'>function.require-once</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home4/username/public_html/ow_libraries/vendor/autoload.php on line 5 

[17-Aug-2016 11:25:02] PHP Fatal error: require_once() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required '__DIR__/composer/autoload_real.php' (include_path='.:/usr/php/56/usr/lib64:/usr/php/56/usr/share/pear') in /home4/username/public_html/ow_libraries/vendor/autoload.php on line 5 

[17-Aug-2016 11:26:01] PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant __DIR__ - assumed '__DIR__' in /home4/username/public_html/ow_libraries/vendor/autoload.php on line 5 

[17-Aug-2016 11:26:01] PHP Warning: require_once(__DIR__/composer/autoload_real.php) [<a href='function.require-once'>function.require-once</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home4/username/public_html/ow_libraries/vendor/autoload.php on line 5 

[17-Aug-2016 11:26:01] PHP Fatal error: require_once() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required '__DIR__/composer/autoload_real.php' (include_path='.:/usr/php/56/usr/lib64:/usr/php/56/usr/share/pear') in /home4/username/public_html/ow_libraries/vendor/autoload.php on line 5 

[17-Aug-2016 11:27:01] PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant __DIR__ - assumed '__DIR__' in /home4/username/public_html/ow_libraries/vendor/autoload.php on line 5 

[17-Aug-2016 11:27:01] PHP Warning: require_once(__DIR__/composer/autoload_real.php) [<a href='function.require-once'>function.require-once</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home4/username/public_html/ow_libraries/vendor/autoload.php on line 5 

[17-Aug-2016 11:27:01] PHP Fatal error: require_once() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required '__DIR__/composer/autoload_real.php' (include_path='.:/usr/php/56/usr/lib64:/usr/php/56/usr/share/pear') in /home4/username/public_html/ow_libraries/vendor/autoload.php on line 5 

[18-Aug-2016 06:41:02 Europe/Brussels] PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home4/username/public_html/ow_plugins/watchdog/bol/watchdog_service.php on line 154 

[01-Sep-2016 03:20:34 Europe/Brussels] PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home4/username/public_html/ow_plugins/oaboost/classes/EventHandler.php on line 419

The Forum post is edited by smec's Sep 2 '16
ross Team
ross Sep 2 '16
Please create a separate post with the error you have as it has nothing to do with the topic
ross Team
smec's
smec's Sep 2 '16
ok, thx ross
Pages: « 1 2 3