We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

will | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Tammy
Tammy Jul 11 '16
will oxwall ever be fixed to handle more then 600 members
Tammy
Tammy Jul 11 '16
It has been pointed out to me that i exagerated that figer 

The real amount is 100 members is the max oxwall script can handle

dave Leader
dave Jul 11 '16
I am sorry but i do not agree with that because i had much more than that in my last live site and had no issues at all.  I think you may mean figure not figer... 
The Forum post is edited by dave Jul 11 '16
Tammy
Tammy Jul 11 '16
I am use my phone n its crazy auto speller and no dave even 100 is over the top i have been shown several aites on shared hosting where 30 it to much 

The amount is worked out by at what total of users oxwall can handle before you start lose members from so slow site loading 

On shared hosting no plugin 30 members become friends and your load times are over a minute and you lose just as many members as you gain

Thats a limit

Tammy
Tammy Jul 11 '16
Add 3 plugins to that and cut it by a 3rd
dave Leader
dave Jul 11 '16
Do you have documented proof of this, if so im sure oxwall will have the developers look at it. 
Tammy
Tammy Jul 11 '16
Lol so many have posted here about it love oxwall even tryed to fix some of it 

One even posted 10 friends made dashboard page over 1 minute to load 

Oxwall can not see tbese problems because skadate does not use friends system 

Tammy
Tammy Jul 11 '16
This i one the bigest problems why theres lots people left here 

I can show u massage after mesage from ppl leave here its all the same 

I have 50 or 200 members and there all complane on speed problems and are leave my site i gove up and am leaving nothing is ever fixed here

Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer Jul 11 '16
I though that you already said your last words Tammy, I think I'm seeing a ghost right here.
Tammy
Tammy Jul 11 '16
I had so many ask me not to leave 

If some of the biger problems can be fixed and oxwall is willing to work on make things better then il stay 

N if they will fix things and want work together il even promice to bite my tongue lol

dave Leader
dave Jul 11 '16
You are welcome to submit an official error report providing documentation of this. You are also wecome to submit a solution to github, and you are also welcome to make a request on uservoice.  Unless you are willing to offer the developers what they need in order to look at the specific issue at hand and explain the issue to them then i am afraid you will just be going around and around with no direction to help solve the issue. 

The test needs to be done on a new install, no third party plugins, no additional js or jquery. 

The Forum post is edited by dave Jul 11 '16
Tammy
Tammy Jul 12 '16
Theres that huge stone wall thrown up yet again 

Do you really expect me to set a test site up spend days regester accounts and make activaty on each of them just to show something this huge of a problem 

This is why oxwall is lose so much money 

This is why theres no one here 

And i have proven to oxwall 4 years ago this problem they have seen the problem 

Oxwall needs turn admin off and stop there demo from reset and ask ppl to join it 

Thats if theres 50 ppl left here 

Tammy
Tammy Jul 12 '16
Ross has seen the proof on my site of this problem 

So its now up to oxwall to decide to fix it or abandon the script 

dave Leader
dave Jul 12 '16
I am not stonewalling, there is a right way to present issues to the dev team, and a not so right way to do it. If you follow the right path you will have more success. If you dont you wont.  That choice is up to you.  If you have an error message to show then show it, otherwise i would say its just hearsay. 
dave Leader
dave Jul 12 '16
If they are already aware of the issue then eventually they will add it to their road map. 
Tammy
Tammy Jul 12 '16
Join my site take some speed tests of no friends il then use admin pall plugin to auto gove you heaps friends and then try speed test again 

Its not hard if you actual get off ur ass n try

Tammy
Tammy Jul 12 '16
4 years dave 
Tammy
Tammy Jul 12 '16
It wont be added to the road map due to it dont affect skadate 

Ask ross what there answer was when he told them of this problem or is the problem oxwall is not being told of the problems and thats why nothing gets fixed

Tammy
Tammy Jul 12 '16
Maybe the fixes oxwall come up with on my server they thought it fixded the problem and have never been told since that there still is a problem
Tammy
Tammy Jul 12 '16
Even sn has told you on his site one his members has 100 friends and can not use his site

Its time to put all the bs to the side n tear down the stone wall

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 »