We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Looking for a good developer to take over Purusothaman Ramanujam's plugins | Forum

Oxwall Türkiye
Oxwall Türkiye Sep 8 '16

I can not say it was fair

Our friend offers me no end product but an aid offer is not the case

This friend will keep you posted as time issues will continue to come.

I get add-on development

such as version mismatch results

Our site when they reproduce the conflicts.

Most plug-ins now I

I sent an email to hundreds for this list

He did not respond to any of

These days it is a plug-in has to be maintained at least to me is unfounded.

Developing these components are bought with assurance

Amahiç birgeliş and help not seen

Attachments will not answer the former owner

He is the last message

Internet did not specify a specific time

life can not go according to Friends 1-2 people

You can modify the attachment, and my eyes could

I see a flaw

I'm open to correspondence on this subject

I've received from the developer and can not use the add-ons

Developers are waiting for the arrival of

But I can not wait anymore

I made a presentation make the necessary arrangements

Asking for help to reach it.

Now I can not wait waited long enough in this regard.When an add-on products sold with a lossnewcomers Oxwall users continue to buy these add-onsAlthough this problem can not be solveduntil the day he arrived at our friend can give help and support to its add-ons.Building Component plug-in advanced cases can lose ownership

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Sep 8 '16
Oxwall turkey my english is not good and i have told many times here at oxwall....

but i think you english was not easy to understand i was get headache after read half of your post...i hope you not take it personally but i did only understand some part of what you was writing...;)

Shaun
Shaun Sep 16 '16
I love Oxwall but it really is bad not good when developers abandon their work.

I have spent a large amount of money on Puros and his plugins, It has made my site workable and able to meet the needs of what I require of it..

I Understand developers will move on but what really upsets me is the whole idea of just deleting his plugins entirely from the store so that you don't even have access to the last updated version. I understand what people are saying about starting again but can we all afford to do that? I bought my plugins over time and at a rate that i could afford to do so comfortably, I don't want to start entirely from scratch and I don't want my users to be affected by any data loss.

Surely a better way would be for Oxwall to take to take ownership of the plugins and allow another developer the oppertunity to take them on and update them. As above I don't mind paying a small update fee as long as it is small.

Also I think there is a big oppertunity here for other developers to offer updates on his plugins on an individual basis. Then it would only be considered a mod and not a breach of license, minimal work and a potential profit.

Just my thoughts but this is the exact sort of thing that leaves me cold with Oxwal. It turns it into a potential blsack hole for money where you have to keep spending out over and over agan.

Shaun.
Carsten
Carsten Dec 27 '16
Just to be clear here.

If i'm going to make a plugin for my own needs, do i need a license on that plugin for it to work ?
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Dec 27 '16
I do not have any license on my own created plugins , so i think no need to have any license only if you sell the plugin at oxwall store you should have some license 

ypu can write something in the plugin that the code belongs to you some copyright text. but i think no need if you only going to use it you self and no other people

it is only when you start involve other people in you plugins that you created you need think about license and copyrights and terms of use and other things for protect your work.

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Dec 27 '16
Carsten
Carsten Dec 28 '16
Good. Thank you :)
Oxwall Türkiye
Oxwall Türkiye Jan 8 '18

I'm pissed off because of these developer issues.

It sells plug-ins for a fee.

But I have to say something. He can not be found on the internet due to constant electricity interruption in his country.

I can help you with these developer extensions. However, you should follow the changes made in the helped plugin update.

Please report your problems, I can try to help.

Omari
Omari Jan 8 '18
thanks will be in touch
Quote from Oxwall Türkiye

I'm pissed off because of these developer issues.

It sells plug-ins for a fee.

But I have to say something. He can not be found on the internet due to constant electricity interruption in his country.

I can help you with these developer extensions. However, you should follow the changes made in the helped plugin update.

Please report your problems, I can try to help.

Pages: « 1 2