We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

hmmm - My Social Media Widgets | Forum

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Aug 19 '16
if i let me users post they social urls then i would loosing many users i think? they will talk on facebook instead of talking on my website?

I was thinking add "line Id" the app line on my users profiles but then i think they will not use my website they will use Line to talking on....hmmm...what is the benefits with this plugin i can not fully see it?

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Aug 19 '16
Ebenezer Obasi
Ebenezer Obasi Aug 19 '16
Hi Marcus,

Thanks for contacting. However, I'm not sure if I'm in position to answer that question for you... without having any knowledge about your website or what is all about.

I do understand where you are coming from but even Google+ and Facebook provided a place you can add your other social media accounts.

The uses of the plugin will defer from one person to the other and from one niche of business to the other.

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Aug 19 '16
Hi Ebenezer,

Yes i have thinking about this 100000 times should i let my users share they social media accounts and app accounts like skype and Line , whats app, viber and many more on they profile page?

I think it works only if you have a website that use "adverts" to earn money on.

But for me that earn money on people chat with each other i think it would maybe not bee so good....hmmm...and i still thinking should i let them share or not share and i not decide yet i change my mind all the time about this

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Aug 19 '16
You do not have permission to reply this topic