We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

suggestion! - Trashmail Blocker | Forum

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Aug 23 '16
it would bee much better if this plugin only allowed famous email clients and have a "allow list" , now it have a "not allow list" much better with a "allow list" replace it 

much easier have bad emails stay out from you website because you can make 10000 combination on fake emails so please turn the feature 360 degree , and then this plugin would bee SUPER for block bad emails.

if you do that i will buy this plugin 100% because it will stop ALL bad emails and you can add some extra email if you want that pass the filter

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Aug 23 '16
Elly Dzilah
Elly Dzilah Aug 23 '16
Thanks for the suggestion. This will be catered for in the comming update.
Thanks for your contribution. :)
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Apr 12 '17
Hello Elly

Now already Tammy created a plugin that is probably solved this in much easy way and not need input 10000 bad email domains and only good email domains will bee approved.

Elly Dzilah
Elly Dzilah Apr 12 '17

Quote from OW-Ghost Hello Elly

Now already Tammy created a plugin that is probably solved this in much easy way and not need input 10000 bad email domains and only good email domains will bee approved.

It's cool. But this feature is already in the current version of this plugin.
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Apr 12 '17
okey sorry about that, you was not notice me about it, thanks i will test it :)
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Apr 12 '17
do you know if it is working on skadate mobile apps? they loading join screen data from desktop
Elly Dzilah
Elly Dzilah Apr 13 '17
Oh I don't really know. I did not try it on the mobile app.
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Apr 13 '17
is it someone developer here that use mobile apps? i think i never see one who do that ? maybe thats why mobile apps no have any future at oxwall
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Feb 24 '19
Question:

If i only enter example gmail.com in plugin whitelist all other emails will bee blocked? 

for example email that look like this gmil.com will bee blocked ??

there is still this blacklist ????? why have a blacklist ? i confused

i need someone remake this plugin to a better version, there is 1000000000 bad emails much better have ONLY a whitelist

And you use a popup banner instead use built in RED text that says need enter value. if use the built in text this plugin would support all types of platforms

Hope see a upgrade!?

Ow-ghost

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Feb 24 '19
You do not have permission to reply this topic