We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Getting 500 Internal Error | Forum

Vasu
Vasu Jul 15 '12
I installed Oxwall in my site www.thurlapadu.com/Profile

getting this 500 internal error.

As i observed ur site and modified in to Debug mode to TRUE.

following error found.

Message:SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'thurlapa_ox848.ow_birthdays_privacy' doesn't existFile:/home/thurlapa/public_html/Profile/ow_core/database.phpLine:305Trace:#0 /home/thurlapa/public_html/Profile/ow_core/database.php(305): PDOStatement->execute() #1 /home/thurlapa/public_html/Profile/ow_core/database.php(322): OW_Database->execute('SELECT COUNT(*)...', Array) #2 /home/thurlapa/public_html/Profile/ow_plugins/birthdays/bol/user_dao.php(126): OW_Database->queryForColumn('SELECT COUNT(*)...', Array) #3 /home/thurlapa/public_html/Profile/ow_plugins/birthdays/bol/service.php(85): BIRTHDAYS_BOL_UserDao->countByBirthdayPeriod('2012-07-15', '2012-07-15', NULL, Array) #4 /home/thurlapa/public_html/Profile/ow_plugins/birthdays/components/birthdays_widget.php(92): BIRTHDAYS_BOL_Service->countByBirthdayPeriod('2012-07-15', '2012-07-15', NULL, Array) #5 /home/thurlapa/public_html/Profile/ow_system_plugins/base/components/users_widget.php(44): BIRTHDAYS_CMP_BirthdaysWidget->getData(Object(BASE_CLASS_WidgetParameter)) #6 /home/thurlapa/public_html/Profile/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php(230): BASE_CMP_UsersWidget->__construct(Object(BASE_CLASS_WidgetParameter)) #7 /home/thurlapa/public_html/Profile/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_index.php(115): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropItem->renderView() #8 /home/thurlapa/public_html/Profile/ow_smarty/template_c/0c4ac839613b5f6d057a2993cb4cd3eda1103537.file.drag_and_drop_entity_panel.html.php(94): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropIndex->tplComponent(Array, Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #9 /home/thurlapa/public_html/Profile/ow_libraries/smarty3/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(180): content_4feb119730ec2(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #10 /home/thurlapa/public_html/Profile/ow_core/view_renderer.php(101): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('/home/thurlapa/...') #11 /home/thurlapa/public_html/Profile/ow_core/renderable.php(263): OW_ViewRenderer->renderTemplate('/home/thurlapa/...') #12 /home/thurlapa/public_html/Profile/ow_core/component.php(80): OW_Renderable->render() #13 /home/thurlapa/public_html/Profile/ow_core/renderable.php(250): OW_Component->render() #14 /home/thurlapa/public_html/Profile/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/component_panel.php(56): OW_Renderable->render() #15 /home/thurlapa/public_html/Profile/ow_core/request_handler.php(274): BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel->render() #16 /home/thurlapa/public_html/Profile/ow_core/application.php(300): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch() #17 /home/thurlapa/public_html/Profile/index.php(65): OW_Application->handleRequest() #18 {main}Type:
PDOException

Purusothaman Ramanujam
How did you installed oxwall? Make sure you the database setup correctly? Check the db password and check whether all tables are present in the db after installation.
Edy
Edy Jul 15 '12
that happened to me... here how i fixed mine..   i created  a new database   and  import the old database to it. Problem solve...
Vasu
Vasu Jul 16 '12
I have installed this from softlocus, and i used this from last one year. Suddenly I got this error.

I am afraid of this , sit is not working from last 2 weeks.

Please give me the detailed steps.

Edy
Edy Jul 16 '12
do it manual  ..  it will work
Vasu
Vasu Jul 16 '12
Can you Please let me know the steps how to do that.

Edy
Edy Jul 17 '12
what i did was 
1:) i back up my database then delete the old database
2) create a new  one  and  import the old database u back up in there
3)open your config.php and change the database detail with the  new one

if that doesn't  do the trick

you will need to run a fresh installation  and  import each field from the backup database manually. example: user fields u replace it with the new one..

Michael I.
Michael I. Jul 18 '12
Vasu, follow this installation manual: http://docs.oxwall.org/install:manual_installation