We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

[resolved it works]Too bad this does not seem to work - Social media sharing | Forum

dave Leader
dave Oct 1 '16
I followed the instructions but sadly this does not seem to work..  It does not even show up on the page at all, i chose the expanded version. 
The Forum post is edited by dave Oct 4 '16
Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Oct 4 '16
Dave is your website open for guests?
dave Leader
dave Oct 4 '16
Honestly since i was just setting up the site i dont remember if i had that enabled or not at the time.  I know i have guests can view the site set to yes now, but not sure if it was the case then.  I will give it another try now and get back to you.. :)

Thanks for the reply. 

dave Leader
dave Oct 4 '16

No sir, i added the id (but not the code yet) and its not there.  Do i need to add the code as well, i figured that was part of the plugin api.   I am using the darklets theme, and im checking all parts of the site for the expandable circle widget but not finding it anywhere.

Nothing in error log or in debug mode.  I do have my site limited to US, CA, EU via Configserver firewall, and my dns is via cloudflare free account.  Cant think of anything off hand with cloudflare that would be blocking it.

The site is nobadge4you.com

The Forum post is edited by dave Oct 4 '16
dave Leader
dave Oct 4 '16

Well its working now, must have been a cloudflare cache issue because all of a sudden out of the blue the expandable icon just showed up on the page lol.  And about 2 min ago i had reset my cloudflare cache... So im guessing thats it.

Nice work thanks.  :)

Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Oct 6 '16
Thanks for letting us know that the issue is resolved
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Dec 6 '16
I have the same problem right now?

Is it cloudflare that make my buttons not show up? and how long time do i need waiting?

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Dec 6 '16
Solved!

It suddenly showed up, must bee the cache or something....

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Dec 6 '16
You do not have permission to reply this topic