We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Selling my SkaDate Software | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » Oxwall Store
brooke wall
brooke wall Oct 11 '16
I purchased my skadate software and I paid $1000+ for it (all the bells and whistles) anyhow I am now a Mother of 4 and cannot find the time to work on it...I will sell it for $700.00 or best offer! Please send me an email or respond if you are interested! brooke@ghpins.com
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Oct 12 '16
I think Skadate have increase they prices way to high! i was buy only 2 years ago same software for 495 USD and that time i was thinking that was a high price .

This new prices stops me form buy more software from skadate and looking for other software solutions....please skadate lower the price!

brooke wall
brooke wall Oct 13 '16
I am knew to all of this so I didnt know the price was high...just thought it was comparable to others out there...if I had the time I bet it would be a great program with all the bells and whistles..any how let me know if you are interested or anyone else you know...I will give a good price...

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Oct 14 '16
I hope they in future will use annual payment for they software ,not one time payment that i think would make more people buy they software...it is over price in my opinion