We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

hide private phot's in photowall - Password Protected Photo Albums | Forum

Jordi
Jordi Oct 13 '16
Hi, is there a option to hide private photo's in the photowall? Users giving me feedback that they dont like a black photowall. So i hope that you can make a option to hide them?
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Oct 13 '16
I think there is many features on this plugin include the one you talk about that could bee much better.

I will uninstall this plugin it was not worth the money i gave for it. Again many nice features could bee implemented but skalfa decides not but effort on this plugin and add more features as many other people inlclude me have mention earlier.

And a notice when skalfa create a plugin they not much willing add more features they proud of how they plugins works from the start and not willing change that proudness very much...

Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Oct 14 '16

Jordi, we have plans to hide password protected photos from Photo lists.

Skadate CandyStore, we always listen to our customers and do our best to implement suggested features as soon as possible. We understand that you expect us to implement all suggested features right away, but the reality is that we not always can afford it due to lack of human resource and some development can take more time than we expect. If you need this or that feature to be added individually and as soon as possible, you can hire a developer who can assist you with it.

We hope for your understanding.

Jordi
Jordi Oct 14 '16
Hi, Skalfa, 

thanks for answering this! Do you know we we can expect this update?

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Oct 14 '16
Okey great, thanks for answer not many developers care to answer on this store 5 stars for that
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Oct 14 '16
Unfortunately, we don't have any details or time estimate to share for now. But we have this in our dev list, so this should be implemented.
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Oct 14 '16
look at tourbar.com and misstravel.com they are taken lead many years we are far behind the future i feel, things need speeding up or i bee forced leave this software.

there need bee a plugin for tell how many % users answer messages many things are missing here and it go very slow. i see many dev make plugins that is not much importen. design plugins. the importen is make customers happy on you website and make money not small design details and animations

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Oct 14 '16
i feel worry there is main focus on wrong things...
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Oct 14 '16
i can not spend more money then i have done now it s time for oxwall and skalfa create plugins that is importen
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Oct 14 '16
Skadate CandyStore, is there anything we can assist you with? If you have issues with our plugin, please provide us with the details, and we will try solve them.
You do not have permission to reply this topic