We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

remove delete user for admins | Forum

Onur
Onur Nov 4 '16
How can i delete remove button for admin.
bcz if there is a problem with law. we are deleting data. so i dont want  admins will be delete users. i want to give permission just for suspend. not for dell
dave Leader
dave Nov 4 '16
youll have to edit the files in order to remove that option.
Onur
Onur Nov 5 '16
wich file
dave Leader
dave Nov 5 '16
not sure i assume its somewhere in the system plugins folder... the best way to find it is to look for the language  DELETE or delete  once you find that, then search the files for that language key, that should show you the file, or at least narrow it down for you.
The Forum post is edited by dave Nov 5 '16
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Nov 6 '16
it is no problem delete users data , you need include that in you "terms of use" then you should bee safe if they not follow this terms.

And when i talking about that is there anyone who can share good terms of use for dating site that sell membership services.

I can find many but i want find a really good one. terms of use need have many importen things included for protect you and you business.

I have been use skalfa standard terms of use but i think it is time i update this terms

question:

is it possible copy terms of use from another dating site and rewrite it so it passes a copyright check...hmmm...i think i need hire a good english writer that can do that

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Nov 6 '16
ross Team
ross Nov 7 '16
Topic was moved from General Questions.