We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

suggestions! Please some! :-) - Events | Forum

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Dec 4 '16
Hello

This plugin could bee super great if you implement this things:

- SEO friendly URLs (No numbers)

- Mobile Version Support (same as the core software)

- Photo upload required always when create new events. ( this make you site beautiful and more success full )

- Top bar that tells new members that recently signed up create a event after they signed up and approved and the top bar will go away when they have create they first event or after some days or a option in admin panel remove or add this top bar for they who not want have this feature( this will make you website full off events and make your site attractive more )

- Invite members to join your event in search result page and in profile pages with a small button.

- Make a option remove the "invite button for friends" for people that not use "friends" plugin and use other type of sites that not need this friend plugin.

- Create a beautiful calendar page or pages with event search feature built in and avatars that shows in the calendar.

The first 2 points are the most importen ones for have a success with this plugin.

I know this is a free plugin and Im ready to donate money for this points finish quicker but i will only donate if i know the money will go to this plugin development and that things will happen much faster on this plugin.

I hope the importen things will bee fixed at least ...

Sincerly

Ow-ghost

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Aug 20 '17
Jimmy
Jimmy Aug 20 '17

Hello, an improvement of this plugin would really be very good. I explain to invite friends it is cool but when we are bet and we are invited for an event in Marseille it is not terrible. We should be able to select the members of the venue.Thank you Jimmy

You do not have permission to reply this topic