We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Bresdel Inc
Bresdel Inc Jan 6 '17
Hello, I would like to have your help because since a time that my site does not send the message of confirmation of registration and even all the messages. And at every 5 munite I receive the error messages " This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

ousma_n@yahoo.fr
    host smtp.mailchannels.net [54.244.241.10]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:
    550 5.7.1 [ESA] Sender blocked. See https://console.mailchannels.net/insights/bounce?auid=arvixe&sender=noreply%40bresdel.com&txid=147dc9831ef319ec "
Thank you
dave Leader
dave Jan 6 '17
I would contact your host arvixe.  First your site is down at the moment, then there seems to be a issue with your DNS, and then maybe you can get them to fix your email configuration. 

If and when they get your server configured properly and you have an issue, then we can help you, but at this point you have to start the process with them. 

Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Jan 6 '17
Here's one thing regarding the name servers. After the upgrades to the servers at Arvixe; you should have received an email providing you with the new name servers, and info on updating the name servers on your account to the new one listed in the email.
dave Leader
dave Jan 6 '17
Excellent point Darryl :)
James147
James147 Jul 4 '18
Nonetheless, most likely the main factor evernote people get washer dryer combos is just the Webnode benefit of them the ability to both clean Best Washer and Dryer and also dry your clothing without having Guide to Buying a Washer and Dryer to take them out and also move them is a Know More huge draw for several.