We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Suggestions - V-Admin | Forum

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Jan 16 '17
I need you add a feature to Vadmin plugin that is totally missing in orginal admin panel.

When you smtp list start bee full of hard bounce email adresses and unsubscribtion adresses you want to easily remove maybe this 200 or 300 emails from you website and not remove one by one email as it works now

Could you add some feature you upload csv or some type of document file for easy remove this unwanted emails and users accounts from you website?

Thanks...

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Jan 16 '17
Daniel
Daniel Jan 17 '17
OK, I will see what I can do.

Can you please also provide the link and a screenshot so that i can confirm what do you exactly mean?

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Jan 17 '17
what i mean is remove bulk emails (users) from you website in admin panel. You have a list a text document,csv or word document with many emails let say 1000 emails (users) that you want remove all at the same time not one by one email.

I do now know if there is possible do in the database because i not alone use this software and i thinking how they other do when they have long list with unwanted email adresses that they want remove? 

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Jan 17 '17
Daniel
Daniel Jan 17 '17
Yes, it is possible. I will keep your suggestion in my mind. maybe I have enough time. I will do this.

but another question, where did your email come from? you have to copy the email one by one from the admin console? 

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Jan 17 '17
my email list come from my SMTP service.(sendgrid.mailgun,mandrill or others smtp service)

There i have all emails that have been:

- Hard bounce

- Soft bounce

- Unsubscribe

- Spam

All this emails and users i try clean fro my website so i can get better email reputation.

I can download all this email to one document or csv format i think it is but it could work with text format to i think. i need remove all this garbage emails from my website in a easy way now i need do it one by one and it takes alot of time to do.

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Jan 17 '17
Daniel
Daniel Jan 17 '17
OK, I understand that. Thank you very much for you advice. 
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Apr 14 '17
Have more suggestions my friend.

can you make a plugin that payed members can hide them self OFFLINE from in search result page and other pages?

They can then browse the website in stealth mode. It is a a plugin many members on my website want i create and many dating sites have already this feature.

Off course admin and moderators will always see them ONLINE they will only hiding from other members.

And you can pick what gender that can use this OFFLINE feature.

Thanks

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Apr 14 '17
Daniel
Daniel Apr 16 '17
my friend,

you suggestion is very good. but i think it is not a good idea to add to memberx plugin, the memberx is already too complication. maybe a standalone plugin will be better.

Wait i have time, i will address your suggestion, i am too busy this year i don't know why....

You do not have permission to reply this topic