We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

One Question! - Revolution - Responsive theme | Forum

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Jan 27 '17
If the theme is fully responsive, it not makes the plugins at oxwall store responsive when use this theme, is that correct?

Or do this theme make ALL plugins responsive?

Let me know what the correct answer is, thanks

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Jan 28 '17
the default event plugin table do not have % in the table when create a new event i notice and not always works good when you use the third table field on the right side that many people not use.

is there any demo website it would bee more easier test if there was a demo website with deafult oxwall plugin installed.

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Jan 28 '17
just check you demo page and the events tables was not included in the demo for testing.

i no understand why not oxwall make the default plugins responsive, if they do that maybe i will buy a responsive theme.

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Jan 28 '17
I hope the default oxwall plugins start support responsive then i will start use responsive theme :))) yeah great price i agree but still i would not get my site fully responsive so i wait fro more deafult plugins follow the responsive track .thanks :)
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Jan 28 '17
Tell the team make the default plugins responsive and we soon have fully responsive software and themes and people start shopping themes more at least me will do that.

best regards

Chucky64
Chucky64 Jan 30 '17
Hello, sorry for my english, i am french

I realized the installation but in my matches and in the search for profiles, the image appears repeated, cutted and not as in the demo ... In the administration the avatar is great ... Do you have a correction? thank you
The Forum post is edited by Chucky64 Jan 30 '17
Attachments:
  errorr.PNG (35Kb)
  admin.PNG (26Kb)
  demo.PNG (44Kb)
  user list.PNG (246Kb)
Chucky64
Chucky64 Jan 30 '17
thank you for your speed, I will modify

thanks!
You do not have permission to reply this topic