We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Classifieds sort issue | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » Oxwall Store
Carlos Pires Corrente

hello everyone!

anyone knows how to fix this issue? thanks!

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Feb 1 '17
try contact the plugin developer , i recommend post at his store forum like you did here 
Carlos Pires Corrente

Quote from OW-Ghost try contact the plugin developer , i recommend post at his store forum like you did here 
Hi OW!

It is actually what I am doing, the thing is, the person is not understanding what I am saying or writting, he's not understanding the issue not even with images and I try to many ways as possible to explain the small issue.

I know that my english is not very good but comon! hahhah

But that's ok, I will use it as it is, its paid anyway...  

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Feb 2 '17
I think if he not understand you pictures that clearly shows your issue then he need glasses or stop hide behind the door that he try to close and bee a man and solve the issue that even me see that the order here is not correct same as in admin panel? to build the list same as in admin panel should not bee so hard we have travel to the moon already :)

I acctually do not know what plugin this is you have issue with....do you have a link to this plugin?

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Feb 2 '17
Carlos Pires Corrente

Quote from OW-Ghost I think if he not understand you pictures that clearly shows your issue then he need glasses or stop hide behind the door that he try to close and bee a man and solve the issue that even me see that the order here is not correct same as in admin panel? to build the list same as in admin panel should not bee so hard we have travel to the moon already :)

I acctually do not know what plugin this is you have issue with....do you have a link to this plugin?

hahahah!

good one! xD

ok, here is the link: https://developers.oxwall.com/store/item/260

is not even possible to add categories to sub-categories...

maybe the guy is busy, but... I dont know.. I even put the issue there, and if you check he clearly dont understand both issues... what can we do? :/

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Feb 3 '17
I do not know this guy , drive his own race and i would not invest my future in this guy i feel unsafe to do . i have leave one of his plugins just because i feel he have to many plugins to take care of and as alone developer you can impossible take care of all this plugins when new updates from the core comes all the time.

imagine you self 1 man take care of 100 plugins ...it will never works in the LONG run only then the SHORT run he need hire more people and he start create new plugins to i do not know how he would have to take care all this plugins after every update that comes. it is a full time work and i not sure that this work bring him so much money that he can that FULL time everyday update and fix plugins. I think soon he will get tired of that because so many plugins.

this is only what i THINK but i can bee totally wrong because i do not know this man in real and what his plan is for the future nobody knows can only make you own analyze of his work here

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Feb 3 '17
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Feb 4 '17
Do they show in the correct order in ow_iclassifieds_categories when looking in phpmyadmin?

I don't see a sort order. They may be assigned an order based on when the category was added.
Carlos Pires Corrente

Quote from Darryl B Do they show in the correct order in ow_iclassifieds_categories when looking in phpmyadmin?

I don't see a sort order. They may be assigned an order based on when the category was added.

Hi Darryl!

I never tried to see that in ow_iclassifieds_categories or phpmyadmin but I can check.

For exemple, if I add like: (this an exemple)

Category 1

Category 2

Category 3

Category 4

they will not stay in this order, but mixed, exemple: 3,2,4,1.. and so on...

----------------------------------------

Then, there is another issue witch is when I create categories and sub-categories,

for exemple: 

Category A (wish have insite)

-Category 1

-Category 2

-Category 3

-Category 4

Category B

-Category 1

-Category 2

-Category 3

-Category 4

But the final result, or, what members will see is:

Category A

Category 4

Category 2

Category 1

Category 3

Category B

Category 2

Category 4

Category 3

Category 1

Like one single list and mixed.

Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Feb 5 '17
Not sure. Mine are showing in the same order as they are in the admin panel. I was thinking that, if they showed the same disorder in phpmyadmin, that you may be able to adjust it there.
As I mentioned above. There is no sort order column in that table. To me, this would indicate that the categories are sorted based on when they are created. The Dev would need to confirm this, and tell you how to correct the sorting issue.
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Feb 5 '17
From looking in the store forum; the last thing the dev asked for was access to be able to check the issue. Did you do this? Looks like he is trying to help, and understand the problem.
Deutech
Deutech Aug 10 '23
Experience the ultimate hair care with Deutech's special Shampoo. Our carefully crafted formulation is designed to cleanse and nourish your hair, leaving it soft, shiny, and revitalized. Elevate your hair care routine with the best shampoo. Shop now!
The Entertainer
The Entertainer Aug 11 '23
Find the best make up kit Online at The Entertainer. We provide all the kids playing stuff like kitchen set, Face paint and make up kit. Shop today, for the make up kit and other kids toys Online.
farhan
farhan Nov 25 '23
Celebrating the diversity of kitchen designs and layouts. [url=https://www.romestones.co.uk/]Marble worktops[/url]