We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Support questions - Paid Membership | Forum

Dantes
Dantes Jul 5 '12
and it looks so easy :(
Lisa
Lisa Jul 11 '12
We will be integrating this plugin and would like an option to add an expiration to a manual role change as well.
Dantes
Dantes Jul 30 '12
see!!! im not the only one!!!
Lisa
Lisa Aug 7 '12
No you're not - we're very interested in this option...
Lisa
Lisa Aug 13 '12
No communication in almost two weeks from Skalfa despite repeat attempts. Rated 1 star until my issues with this plugin & ccbill plugin combination are resolved.
C van Hirtum
C van Hirtum Aug 14 '12
My first paying user has not got a new role and is not found in the pluginsettings if i browse by membership... what is going wrong !! and how to fix this !!
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Aug 15 '12
Lisa,

We've contacted you in PM.

C van Hirtum,
Please, send us PM with your login details including issued profile username.

Thanks
Dantes
Dantes Aug 17 '12
any news with manual change???
some ppl live in other countrys need this option!!! :/
Den Team
Den Aug 20 '12
Still now news yet. 
Dantes
Dantes Aug 27 '12
it looks like it dosnt care about many countrys not using paypal :(
Malik E
Malik E Sep 7 '12
Could you add the possibility "to change page" and "to add HTML-code to the page" for payment group of users?
davood
davood Sep 9 '12
Set to pay from User Credits plugin?
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Sep 10 '12
Malik,

Would you provide more details? What pages do you mean?

davood,
Sounds good but we need more votes for this.
Richard Carr
Richard Carr Sep 11 '12
Hi I am wondering can admin include sections into the subscription form? for example my website issues a magazine so i want to introduce a section on the form telling paid members receive the magazine.

I also want to know can i deselect things free members can do on the form? For example if i didnt want to allow free members to upload image/video files etc..

Hope you can help

Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Sep 12 '12
Richard,

We don't get your point about about form. Would you provide more details?

Regarding permissions, you can control it in Admin Panel->Privacy&Permissions->User Roles

falancas
falancas Nov 16 '12
which version oxwall?
falancas
falancas Nov 20 '12
40$ expensive plugins...
tracy
tracy Dec 23 '12
i feel like i just threw 40 bucks away.... if you are admin, you will not be set to paid member and you will be subject to whatever restrictions you set for the default free membership.....unless you pay yourself i guess
The Forum post is edited by tracy Dec 23 '12
Michael
Michael Jan 10 '13
This plugin doesnt work, it doesnt upgrade accounts, still got the headache I had before this plugin which was manually upgrading people. I Would like a refund as this plugin doesnt do what it says so technically I have paid you $20 for nothing
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Jan 17 '13
Tracy, I have replied regarding admin rights and admin related questions here: http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/7810

Michael, I will be glad to take a look why user roles are not automatically updated after the payment is received. Here is the information I need:

1. Which payment gateway you are using.
2. Can you see that the payment went through in admin panel>dashboard>finance ?

-If yes, then we will need access details to your admin panel, FTP and control panel to check the issue.

-If you don't see the payment in admin panel, then this means that the gateway did not send the required response back to the software. And you will need to check whether your gateway is set correctly.

The Forum post is edited by Skalfa LLC Jan 17 '13
Pages: « 1 2 3
You do not have permission to reply this topic