We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Plugin problem - Photo Views Counter | Forum

Massimo Fagni
Massimo Fagni Feb 14 '17

I installed the plugin and entered the license key and it worked perfectly but after a day still asks you to enter a license key yet, why?

I usually purchased through the store Oxwall.

Thanks

Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer Feb 14 '17
Hi Massimo Fagni!

Thank you for buying my plugin.

What happens if you re-enter the license key? It shows you an error? The plugin is still working in the frontend?

Senior Developer.

Massimo Fagni
Massimo Fagni Feb 14 '17

Thank you for the reply.

I received an email announcing the failure of "It looks like license check for" Photo Views Counter "plugin / theme used for your site Oxwall installed at https://www.maxartis.com/ failed."

I inserted the license number I had put yesterday but gave error, then I did the reset in may phurchse and copy / paste the key, that's all.

Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer Feb 14 '17

Hi Massimo Fagni!

I went to your website and I can see the counter working, so I assume that it is working good now. 

Maybe the system somehow got a false answer on the plugin checking system for no reason. This issue is a server related problem.

Please let me know if you get that email again or if something else happens and I will help you to fix it asap.

Thank you.

Ken
Ken Feb 3 '20
This plugin got bugs
don’t buy it until developer fix bugs
it will send your site to 500 error and even crashes databases
so use with caution especially if you use php 7.0 and above
The Forum post is edited by Ken Feb 3 '20
Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer Feb 3 '20
Server Error 500 and crashes on back-end was fixed in latest version (4) uploaded today.

Thank you for the reminder. If you see any other error please let me know and I will fix it ASAP.

Senior Developer.

The Forum post is edited by Senior Developer Feb 3 '20
Ken
Ken Feb 3 '20
What about email verify bar got plenty bugs too! My developer won’t even start if bugs not fix sad
Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer Feb 3 '20
Email Verify Top Bar was updated today, it includes compatibility issues with other plugins. 

If you see any other issue in any other of my plugins please let me know.

Thank you.

Senior Developer.

You do not have permission to reply this topic