We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Support questions - elegant | Forum

shimray
shimray Aug 18 '11
Elegant theme - clean and elegant blue and black theme with some cool icons!!! So far my best oxwall theme and i guess among the best in oxwall store! DOnt you agree guys!!! haha jus kiddin....

But on a serious note, do rate the theme if you guys like it .(That way i will know where i stand and will motivate me and boost me to do better the next time).

Rate it. Seriously. Period!!!

haha!

Enjoy this FREE Theme!!
shimray
shimray Aug 18 '11
Guys after you download and test it do RATE it... hehe!
shimray
shimray Aug 18 '11
For better looking, change your Page header height from 139px to 120px....
Thinus
Thinus Oct 3 '11
Shimray, this is a nice them but I personally prefer a clean look like Graphit for me that your best one, maybe you can improve on his one with some new looking icons.
Thanks for all your hard work its appreciated
Appsyou
Appsyou Oct 8 '11
how do you install the theme?
olivier
olivier Dec 21 '11
BUG: /blogs if too many tags written, tags are overwritten over the sidebar .... Please could you fix it ?
adarsh
adarsh Feb 21 '12
please answer i have downloaded this theme, but how to install this theme to my website?because after downloading i will go to plugin--->add new then i will get some error like admin+manage+error..... so please help me
Paul
Paul Dec 21 '12
Will this theme be updated for use with Oxwall 1.5?  Please, please, please say it will as it is my preferred theme and I currently have to use a different one since the update to 1.5!!  I'll say please a few more times if it helps!
Elisa Conesa
Elisa Conesa Apr 8 '13
I got an error message "Please upload valid theme archive file" after trying to install it in the menu "add theme". 
Nancy Hagins
Nancy Hagins Apr 17 '14
How do I get the bar on the main page that said customize smaller its goes past my body on to the back ground.
Jochen
Jochen May 28 '14
can it be used with oxwall-version  1.6.0  ?
You do not have permission to reply this topic