We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

display mobile - Member X | Forum

Chucky64
Chucky64 Feb 18 '17
Hello,
I'm interested in your plugin, I use the mobile version of the template and not the mobile application, will the search display be updated? view the photo
cordially

Daniel
Daniel Feb 18 '17
yes, i have already updated a new version to the store. but the responsive still have little problem.

I am working on it now, maybe 3 or 4 days will update the version will fix the problems.

Thank very much.

Chucky64
Chucky64 Feb 18 '17
Hello,
Perfect!
thank you very much
Daniel
Daniel Feb 18 '17
i will let you know once i fixed the problem
Chucky64
Chucky64 Feb 19 '17
This is kind thanks
Daniel
Daniel Feb 22 '17
hi, the problem is fixed. please see the screenshot or check it on my demo site.
Chucky64
Chucky64 Feb 22 '17
I just try on your site, it's perfect, there is only the left profile card that goes left, a future update can be?
Is it possible to set the number of profiles to display on the desktop version? the width?

Attachments:
  Sans-titre-1.jpg (243Kb)
Daniel
Daniel Feb 22 '17
yes, you can set the profile width. and you can set all of this things. please see the screenshot.

The Forum post is edited by Daniel Feb 22 '17
Chucky64
Chucky64 Feb 23 '17
Hello, the problem is not fixed in mobile version, see photo, cordially
Attachments:
  Capture2.PNG (169Kb)
  Capture.PNG (133Kb)
Chucky64
Chucky64 Feb 23 '17
The search by sex does not work and the title of the page does not appear beside the icon, see photo. 
When I activate memberx, search more possible to check in the property of the account. Should we create a type of female account and a man account type?cordialement
The Forum post is edited by Chucky64 Feb 23 '17
Attachments:
  Capture3.PNG (10Kb)
  Capture4.PNG (12Kb)
  active.PNG (32Kb)
  property.PNG (37Kb)
Chucky64
Chucky64 Feb 23 '17
Here is my old search page and new
The Forum post is edited by Chucky64 Feb 23 '17
Attachments:
  search.PNG (29Kb)
  new page.PNG (30Kb)
Chucky64
Chucky64 Feb 23 '17
All left side to disappeared with member x, see picture
Attachments:
  no display.PNG (858Kb)
  old page.PNG (217Kb)
Daniel
Daniel Feb 23 '17
Hi, can you let me know you website and a demo account? if you possible can you let me access you admin panel? i will check and fix it.
Chucky64
Chucky64 Feb 24 '17
Hello, I give you the codes tonight, cordially
Daniel
Daniel Feb 24 '17
OK, Thank you very much
Chucky64
Chucky64 Feb 28 '17
Memberx works on mobile, thanks a lot for your help, this plugin is wonderful !!! And the seller is perfect!
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Feb 28 '17
Is it support responsive yet? if same i do not use mobile version do this plugin now works responsive or not?
Daniel
Daniel Feb 28 '17
Hi Marcus, yes, it is responsive now. but i did not update the new version to the store. i will do it later.
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Feb 28 '17
Okey nice! =) maybe soon i can use responsive themes and get my website fully responsive because many developers includes you are try make the plugisn responsive =) that is good for everyone that use this software =)
You do not have permission to reply this topic