We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

This is an APOLOGY | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » Oxwall Store
Steve
Steve Feb 24 '17
I would like to apologize to OW Visuals for being such an ass yesterday.

I asked for something and I thought their answer they gave was giving me the run around, but in fact it was due to the fact they did not understand what I wanted to do.

But after I showed them what the problem was they came through like champs.

THANK YOU OW Visuals.

The Forum post is edited by Steve Feb 24 '17
Tecca
Tecca Feb 27 '17
It's always great to see people own up for their mistake and apologize. I have no idea what went on, but it's good to hear you had your issue resolved and things are good!
Scam Detector
Scam Detector Mar 26 '17
My hat's off to you two guys Steve and OW Visuals

That's why I support Oxwall developers buying in this store.

Steve
Steve Mar 26 '17
There is one Dev. I will never buy a plugin from again and that is jk.

I bought his comments editor and it has never worked right and when I brought it to his attention the only thing he did was lower the price instead of fixing the problem which is when you edit a post it automatically inserts </br> between the lines when the edit box opens up. 

The Forum post is edited by Steve Mar 26 '17
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Mar 27 '17

Quote from Steve There is one Dev. I will never buy a plugin from again and that is jk.

I bought his comments editor and it has never worked right and when I brought it to his attention the only thing he did was lower the price instead of fixing the problem which is when you edit a post it automatically inserts </br> between the lines when the edit box opens up. 

the store have to much developer account that are not verify who the real owner is, so you will never know if you buy plugins from him again or someone alse bad developer at oxwall store. 

no verified profiles = wild western x2