We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Not working! Syntax errors! - Emojis and Smileys | Forum

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Mar 11 '17
Hello

This errors show when i update to you new update 

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ''<h2 style="text-align: center' (T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE) in /home/mysite/public_html/ow_pluginfiles/base/lang_1.php on line 5104

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Mar 11 '17
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Mar 11 '17
Another problem was two titles field when create a event.

why is it only me who complains here very strange...are people here dead or they not use event plugin? or get some install errors?

can you fix it tomrrow? i need it tomorrow ?

thank you for you evry good support and understanding for peoples businesses

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Mar 11 '17
here is screen shot of the double fields

and the install error i have give you already

i hope a new update tomorrow

thank you for understanding i run a business with you features and are one of your money sponsors

Attachments:
  title.png (2Kb)
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Mar 11 '17
i very tired.....last 3 months all my plugin updates have been only errors and try contact developers fix them but they give me wait 1 -3 month fix so you can imagine how happy i was when i update you plugin 
Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer Mar 11 '17
Hi Marcus, 

Thank you for contacting me. I'm sending you a quick fix to remove the duplicated field via PM.

The other error I think that is a language issue, my plugin does not add extra configs neither changes anything in the database neither the language keys or values, it does just a simple update.

So if you keep getting that issues, please look at your language values and search for this text and try to correct that: <h2 style="text-align: center

Did you changed any key value recently? Because the error says that this is what is causing the error.

My plugin does not include any of that code, there is some people that already updated the plugin and it doesn't show that error on their website. So my conclusion is that there is miss formatted html in your language values.

Thank you.
Senior Developer.

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Mar 11 '17
okey thank you again for fast support and fix proffessional handling and care about customers nice to see :) if everyone did fix they issues as fast you do then it would not bother me if there is some errors sometimes but not everyone want fix they issues fast as you. you was fix it in 1 hour very fast customer support thank you SD
Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer Mar 11 '17

You are welcome,

I hope everything works good now.

If you have any other issue, please let me know, I will fix it asap.

Thank you!

You do not have permission to reply this topic