We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

SOLVED: Error: {"entityType":"meet} - Meet Users Tinder Style | Forum

Emil
Emil Apr 9 '17
Hello, some users are getting this instead of a Meet message, do you have any idea how this can be fixed?

{"entityType":"meet","eventName":"renderMeetMessage","params":{"meetId":67}}

The Forum post is edited by Emil Apr 12 '17
Attachments:
  Untitled.jpg (16Kb)
Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer Apr 9 '17
Hi Emil!

Do you know which version of the Messages(mailbox) do you have installed on your server?

Can I get access to a test account that is displaying that message and access your ftp to upload and run some tests? If so, please send me a PM with the users/passwords.

Senior Developer.

Emil
Emil Apr 10 '17
Hello, Messages version is 9100, it's only maybe 1/3 of the people that get this, most of them get the correct message.

I'm running memcached and eAccelerator.

Unfortunately I don't have a test account to provide with that message, as I said users are getting this not me (I don't play the game)...

I'm a bit hesitant to give out my FTP details. I'll sent them to you in a PM.

Emil
Emil Apr 11 '17
Hello, the problem is getting out of hand now. Now even the ones that were showing correctly have turned to "Can not display "" message."

Did you get a chance to figure out the issue? If you log-in the test account I sent you can see that the messages that were showing correctly before all show "Can not display "" message." I see that "Can not display message." is actually a language key, shall I rename it for the time being as a workaround to "It's a match" so my users don't get upset, they, and me, are getting kind of frustrated ...

Attachments:
  Untitled.jpg (31Kb)
Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer Apr 11 '17
The error Can not display "" message.

Showed up when you edited manually the text of the message in the database. Please do not edit database message texts.

It was a problem with memcached related, it is solved now. If you see any other error, please let me know.

Senior Developer.

Emil
Emil Apr 11 '17
Okay thanks, I will keep an eye on the original ( {"entityType":"meet"," ) problem.

I will let you know if it resurfaces.

Was the issue caused by the older Oxwall version or it was some sort of bug?

Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer Apr 11 '17
The issue was caused for the memcached, the texts  {"entityType":"meet","  exists in the database and it fires an event, for some users the event wasn't being fired because of the memcached. I added some extra code in the plugin to fix this bug from the cache system.

Senior Developer.

Emil
Emil Jul 29 '17
Can I update to the new version of the plugin, will this error re-appear? Thanks.
gami
gami Aug 25 '17

Hi senior developer,

I just see that I have the same problem

{"entityType":"meet","eventName":"renderMeetMessage","params":{"meetId":1}}

mike

You do not have permission to reply this topic