We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

No More Communication from Oxwall - Why? | Forum

Scam Detector
Scam Detector Apr 28 '17
 I answered with respect, we cannot talk when somebody start writing disrespectful words.

Regarding the prices, you are not a developer so I get why you don't understand certain things. I'm not a experienced developer neither, I just copy-pasted the answer from my friend, I will let him know what do you think so he can answer properly.
Just tell me one native app in any place in the world that works with plugins, with real front end plugins and not just backend plugins. If that were possible right now, it would be a bounch of them already, don't you think?

If you still think that can be done and that it is not expensive, how about this, hire a developer, ask him to make your "cheap" app capable to add plugins by third party developers and release it under the MIT license so we can contribute and help you making plugins for your app, how does that sound to you?

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Apr 28 '17
<<<Just tell me one native app in any place in the world that works with plugins, with real front end plugins and not just backend plugins. If that were possible right now, it would be a bounch of them already, don't you think?<<<

you need think outside the box if you want bee successfull and not follow facebook like oxwall do. they who think outside the box they are the people who sucesss nothing is impossible if you really put effort on it and have fire to do something. but if you not have any fire and always look what other do then nothing will take this software to the sky. it will stay where it is forever. there need bee better then 1 update 1 year and slow mobile app development. this guys are good at coding no doubt and smart but i feel there is nobody who think outside the box and want to do something different and standout and make cool design on they mobile apps. why copy tinder and facebook nobody can success to follow them all the time . i want to see something to nobody develop yet.

there is not more expensive to develop new features to a app then develop new features to a desktop software if you have the skills then it is not hard. but nobody works free and there is no difference in price hire a app developer or a desktop developer if you look at freelance and other freelance websites. but offcourse people that have this apps develop already think they apps are worth millions and nobody can add anything to this apps and they hide they code like it was some NASA software that nobody develop before. everyone have same boring social apps with boring design and no exciting features why they must copy each other all the time? make something new dare to take the risk to stand out sometimes

if i was the boss for oxwall or skadate i would put my guys to focus only on apps and features that stands out from the rest software that already have 100000000000 customers.

with all respect for you i know you a good guy and i not want to force you are you developer thinking different from other people but i know to think different is the way to success in this tuff branch. i have 100 ideas but i can not full fill any of my ideas because i not have money or time to full fill them. but at least oxwall have a team with many smart guys and tools for create outstanding software no doubt

i know some are not agree with me and think nothing is impossible and always think nobody done it before but i know everything is possible if you have the right team and time and money to do it.

i feel it would bee much better to talk with they who develop the software and see how they see on the future here because everyone want to know what they will focus on and what they main goal is? alof of people inlcude me do not know anything about what they are focus on or of they will come back here and talk with people or stay in the quiet all the time ?

i know i have different look at things then many other have i always like things to stand out and new things ....i love the future and new ideas ....i hope one day i will have money create my own apps and software...but there is some years to that day i aware of that.

one more thing i talk to much so i need end this conversation because i can talk forever :))

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Apr 28 '17
Joseph
Joseph May 2 '17

Quote from OW-Ghost there is to little responsive plugins and the future is mobile apps and i will say it again the future is mobile apps forget about responsive...my opinion
I can only half agree. The future is native mobile but if a site can produce pregenerated information such as themes it makes the users phone have to work a lot less and for lower end phones this is awesome and opens up your site to more users
Paul
Paul May 3 '17
Quote from OW-Ghost there is to little responsive plugins and the future is mobile apps and i will say it again the future is mobile apps forget about responsive...my opinion
I dont think so. Google is push forward the Progressive Web Apps. Websites will work nearly like native apps.

And this makes strategic sence. Google will not give up his search big data engine for the native apps trend.

and if you ask a marketeer and analyst, just a handfull apps are popular and will be find in the store. The most of apps are just lost in the big pool 

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost May 3 '17
<<<Google is push forward the Progressive Web Apps. Websites will work nearly like native apps.<<<

I like this idea very much.

<<<and if you ask a marketeer and analyst, just a handfull apps are popular and will be find in the store. The most of apps are just lost in the big pool <<<

And how many desktop websites are lost in the big google search engine pool. we all know that number is to big for write here.

If you compare both search engine then i think the app search engines wins 100  times. You not need implement 100 things for climb in the app search engine like you need for climbing in googles desktop search engine. And yes google not want loosing this frustrating SEO monster that bring them millions of USD you are correct about that.

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost May 3 '17
Paul
Paul May 3 '17
So try to search for "tech articles" in the app store e.g

You always need a special app. 

App for news from which publisher?

App for blogs?

App for games?

App for searching informations in the www? 

Oh wait, called google, and if native, this app search infos in the www and the infos are stored in the web and not in googleplay or applestore.

likebepi
likebepi May 17 '23
For true fans of this thread I will address is a free online! Tongda
texttovideo
texttovideo Jul 4 '23
This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs… https://tongda-cable.com/
texttovideo
texttovideo Jul 4 '23
Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. visit this article
Pages: « 1 2