We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Is OXWALL ALIFE? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Marcus
Marcus Jun 23 '17
I get the impression OXWALL is dead! I see no updates no real support on forums what is going on please give us some answers.
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Jun 23 '17

It seems that the core team doesn't have resources enough to release new updates for now, but as I know they will manage to resume active development later this year. 

Anyway Oxwall core is quite stable at the moment, it does not have super serious issues. And as I can see, there are many new plugins and plugins' updates releasing each month. I think, the software is not dead as long as it has active plugins/themes developers and community members.

The Forum post is edited by Sergey Kambalin Jun 23 '17
Marcus
Marcus Jun 26 '17
I see I hope the first take care of PRIVATE BLOG issue that shares the content posted on such blog all over the site.
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Jun 27 '17

Tomas Zmek,

Speaking of Core - it does not contain any plugins. Photo plugin is of native Oxwall plugins (  not included in the core ). Anyway, the issue You described is not actually security issue, it is more a privacy issue. But, I definitely, understand your point - it should be fixed. But, as I know, the core team is small and at the moment they are focusing on super critical problems only.
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Jun 27 '17
Tomas Zmek

They not doing more for skadate. 

I have to waiting more then 1 years for skadate mobile apps upgrades. And this time there is no new features only some buggs fixing i was told so i dissapointed when it comes to mobile app upgrades very much. i was espected at least some new features but they told me it will bee only some bugg fixes. i waited more then 1 year now for cool new features and they are not coming...

with all this said i hope really they fix my list with at least 10 bugs that need bee fixed for they skadate apps for the very long waiting almost 2 years....

however there is no more doing at skadate then oxwall