We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Important improvement - Verified Members | Forum

Patricia Zorrilla Leader
Patricia Zorrilla Jun 24 '17
The administrator is not notified that there are members pending to verify and that makes that you must go every day to the administration panel of the plugin to verify it
Shaun
Shaun Jun 25 '17
Hi Patricia

I posted the same thing in a diffrent way HERE and SD did reply.

I personally think a notification and listing in the Moderators section would be a very benneficial improvement to the plugin so this is +1 from me.
Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer Jun 26 '17

Hi Patricia Zorrilla Bcn!

You are both right, this is already in the TODO lists to be added in a next update, I will let you know when this is added.

Thank you.

Senior Developer

Patricia Zorrilla Leader
Patricia Zorrilla Jun 26 '17
I'm sure he does it fast! You are the best!
Patricia Zorrilla Leader
Patricia Zorrilla Oct 9 '17

Please update the plugin with these improvements:

* Notify admin when there are pending

* Add zoom of the photo when clicking (or something similar) to be able to see it bigger

* Add button to send private message (Your photo does not meet the criteria because ...)

* Sort the list of approved and rejected, by username or by date or by whatever means to be able to search

Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer Oct 30 '17

Hi,

There is 4 new features added to this plugin, this one is included in the update:

Notify admin when there are pending
More features coming soon.
You can read the changelog to see what has been added.https://developers.oxwall.com/forum/topic/55187?page=1

Senior Developer.

You do not have permission to reply this topic